Just had a free kick on the half way line.

My player span around and passed it back to the keeper.

My keeper missed the ball.

The ball went into the goal.

I lost.

I got mad.

Just had a free kick on the half way line.

My player span around and passed it back to the keeper.

My keeper missed the ball.

The ball went into the goal.

I lost.

I got mad.

In one of the matches, Tim Krul collected ball from a backpass by his defender, and the went towards goal, put it in!
I was playing against Newcastle so I enjoyed it :p

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

In a recent match of mine, Lloris passed the ball out to walker, in which walker passed it back to Lloris...ended up lobbing the ball over Lloris's head and into his own net....

I turned my Gaming Rig off and left the room!!

I agree with this completely so many own goals. Ye they happen in real life but not to the extent they have been in this patch so far, i find mine are mostly from corners instead of my defender clearing the ball they walk it into the net or something equally frustrating.

i dunno, it's pretty realistic, Skrtl scores one own goal on average every other match for me.

I won 4-0 by three own goals, but there is a lot.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

At times even proper strikes by your players get labeled own goal by opposition GK.

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

I've noticed this as well. Most of the time, they are own goals, but probably 20-25% of the time, there is a legitimate strike at goal, which the keeper would do very well to save, and when he gets a piece of it but still can't keep it out, it goes down as an own goal. It bugs me a bit, since I had never had the top scorer in the EPL (in 3+ years and nearly 2500 hours of playing the game), and I recently lost the chance in the last two weeks of the season when two of my leading scorer's strikes were ruled own goals, and he ended up tied for the scoring lead, but lost the golden boot due to the fact that he had played one more match. I guess you never do know how many got taken away from the other guy, though. Anyhow, I ended up (finally!) winning the boot with my next save.