Pete - LFC

Reaction score
I'm sure someone else out there has the same kinda problem...my team's just full of more or less 'stars' and it's a struggle to choose a regular starting 11. Most of the time i'm sat there wishing certain players get injured for a while haha.

My team at the moment....

View attachment 54065

View attachment 54066

It's not as if i'm doing badly or losing because of it because i try to keep a bit regularity about the team. But i keep getting players whining, wanting a new challenge etc...

I'm considering just giving up like...but it's just so addictive i can't.

Put them on super heavy training, and then they will get injured alot.. ;)

Get rid of most of them, bring in young players. 18/19 year olds. They won't expect first team football until at least 21 and could be great for the team in the future.

You've got a mighty big squad mate, trim it down a bit,a few loans perhaps.

IMost of the time i'm sat there wishing certain players get injured for a while haha.
Don't worry mate, we've all been there!

why don't you sell a few players? might help ;)

I've done far worse. At one point I had Rene Adler, Akinfeev & Casillas all fighting for one position. I sold Akinfeev 'cause i had signed him on a free transfer (profit!!). Also had 6 world-class strikers once. I am a collector (H). bad for team morale though

hahaha, loving the heavy training idea!! Might be a bit selective with it then eh...

Well my reserve and youth squads are full of class young talents that ive poached from 16-18yr olds as well, so they're going to be wanting games sooner or later and i try to involve them when the elders are injured.

I very very very rarely get loan offers from anyone, and if i do they're for my reserve talents like. which is a good thing cos they develop, and then they come back and then they're like, ooooh handbags, i'm too good to be loaned out/wants to proove his worth etc...ba$tards.

I think i've won everything now once or twice and no-one offers to buy any players. Well at least not for (what i think) a reasonable price. They enquire, i go a couple of million above market value and they're like, nahh, and never come back. I've lost lucas/yossi/ reina/skrtel and a few others as they've just gone at the end of their contracts. And rather than offer a new one and keep em round like deadwood, i just thought, f-it, i'll just get someone else in like. It's not as if i need the money like.........

View attachment 54069

I've just spent 80+million the summer just gone.

I'm going horribly wrong somewhere haha.

I've done far worse. At one point I had Rene Adler, Akinfeev & Casillas all fighting for one position. I sold Akinfeev 'cause i had signed him on a free transfer (profit!!). Also had 6 world-class strikers once. I am a collector (H). bad for team morale though

YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON LORENZO CRIETSIEG??? i think i paid £2m for him, how old is he on you're game mate? love to see a screenshot if possible so i can see his stats la!!

YOU SPENT HOW MUCH ON LORENZO CRIETSIEG??? i think i paid £2m for him, how old is he on you're game mate? love to see a screenshot if possible so i can see his stats la!!

I bought him in 2018/19 season when he was 25 and a key player for the other team (Chelsea) hence the rip-off. :'(

This is him in 2024. No dramatic changes in stats:

19lorenzocrisetig.png

He's my captain. ;)

Normally by 2014 you boss it on football manager. Id say its your tactics? Loving the players youve signed, brings some exciting too boring Liverpool. Its normally just Gerrard and Torres and im not of fan of them either but bringing in them players is quality.
Then again it could be cause youve got too many good players? It can happen. Id play 4-5-1/4-3-3, Normally gets me out of trouble. Play players that fit that system then gradually change the system and formation and you should turn it around with them players.

Yeah chelski are a right bunch of ****'s (just like in real life ha) He look's like a beast for you man, he's no-where near as good for me. he's still only 21 tho. Can you recommend any prefferred moves for him like?? This is him on mine, it seems like he's not going to develop to become the player you have there :S

View attachment 54075

View attachment 54076

Normally by 2014 you boss it on football manager. Id say its your tactics? Loving the players youve signed, brings some exciting too boring Liverpool. Its normally just Gerrard and Torres and im not of fan of them either but bringing in them players is quality.
Then again it could be cause youve got too many good players? It can happen. Id play 4-5-1/4-3-3, Normally gets me out of trouble. Play players that fit that system then gradually change the system and formation and you should turn it around with them players.

Yeah well thats fair enough, somebody's gotta support 'fun' old tottenham eh haha ;) im only ******* on ur chips la! I play 4-5-1 with like mascha infront of the defence. gerrard/fab middle then two wide one striker. im too scared of playing 4-3-3 as i always seem to lose by having too big of a gap between defence/mid/attack. it really does my head in as i can't find a balance with it. Any suggestions would help!!

Yeah chelski are a right bunch of ****'s (just like in real life ha) He look's like a beast for you man, he's no-where near as good for me. he's still only 21 tho. Can you recommend any prefferred moves for him like?? This is him on mine, it seems like he's not going to develop to become the player you have there :S

View attachment 54075

View attachment 54076

He still has time to develop. What training schedule do you use? I use Dan's. It has worked well for my players.

Preferred moves: look for pass rather than shot, come deep to get the ball.. that's all I got him doing. I used to play him as DM now changed to MC (he scores more goals from this position too) 'cause I changed tactics