Wo! Could you not quote a smaller amount of text there son?
Its doubled the length of my story ..... MODERATORRR! lol

Erm yea i still use Modric, He is too good to leave out, I rotate between Salvio, Lennon and Modric as my wing men. Or just add him into center of midfield. I have got to say though, I play better without him with my 4-2-2-2 approach ive been using with Dzeko which you will find out about more in my next post in few moments.

My team is now more ...
Gomes
Corluka King Bassong Bale
Sandro--Huddlestone
Salvio-------------------Lennon
Defoe--Dzeko​

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:48 AM ----------

September Results

Premier League
Man Utd 2 - 1 Tottenham
(Dzeko)
No points but Dzeko was a constant threat and got a debut goal

Tottenham have announced a link with Watford

Premier League
Tottenham 2 - 1 Chelsea
(Salvio, Lennon)
2 assists for Dzeko, A truly memorable result!

League Cup 3rd Round
Tottenham 7 - 0 Charlton
(Dzeko 2, Dawson, Verratti, Bassong, Defoe, Modric. (Bassong OFF))
My biggest win in competitive match so far

Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 1 Burnley
(Defoe 1+(1 Pen), Dzeko)
Dzeko is outstanding. Should have got him last season.

END OF THE MONTH
I have now created a really good brand of football. A great back 5 supported by Huddlestone in midfield, Sandro adds brazilian creativity and a good engine in the middle. And then the 4 who run wild. Lennon is playmaker at the minute and he is seriously first class on the left wing. Salvio ive been using as a sub in recent seasons so im giving him starts and hes shone through. Defoe looks good in certain matches, Sometimes he looks lost so i give Jo or Crouch an appearance. And Dzeko who is the main man in my squad. £25m well spent. I am still not sure of what type of striker he is but Poacher seems to be good, Advanced foward for Jermain.

OCTOBER RESULTS

Premier League
Hull 0 - 1 Tottenham
(Dzeko)
Dzeko saves a drab 0-0 late on

Premier League
Sunderland 0 - 1 Tottenham
(Lennon)
Ground out another late winner, Didnt play well and won again

Premier League
Tottenham 2 - 0 Stoke
(Palacios, Verratti)
Astonishing strike from Palacios on 3 mins, Verratti bundles in on 90. The bit in the middle was poor

League Cup 4th Round
Tottenham 3 - 2 Chelsea (AET)
(Dzeko 2, Jo)
2-0 down, Dzeko rescues. Super sub Jo the match winner today

Premier League
Portsmouth 2 - 3 Tottenham
(Defoe 2, Dzeko)
Lost a 2 goal lead in this to then re-win the game is terrific.

END OF THE MONTH
8 wins on the spin. Dzeko scoring goals like a mad man. Tottenham 2nd in the table as Arsenal have won all but 1 of their matches. This could be a memorable season. I am aiming for 4th but i think i will achieve that bar any injuries to key players. In my first year in charge i ended up being able to win the league on the last day. Should i have won the 2 games in may i could have won it. My team is now playing much better than the 1st season squad. Winning the Premier League could be a realistic possibility.

picture.php

SAUNT GETS AWARD FOR TOP BOSS
Magnicent attractive winning football has award Saunt with his 2nd ever Manager of the Month award.
PALACIOS ALSO WINS A TROPHY
Thumping effort from 35 yards against Stoke means the Hondurian has won Goal of the Month.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 AM ----------

NOVEMBER RESULTS

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 1 Wigan
(Dzeko)
Back down to earth with a bang

Premier League
Liverpool 5 - 1 Tottenham
(Palacios)
Another Middlesbrough moment, A bad day at the office.

Premier League
Tottenham 2 - 0 Arsenal
(Jo, Bale)
Really important as Arsenal have lost 2 in the league now

League Cup Quarter-Final
Tottenham 1 - 2 Arsenal
(Dzeko)
Well, you never win both games against the same team do you

END OF THE MONTH
Talking up my chances of winning the league has back-fired to say the least. Definately need a little something in my team defensively. Dzeko now has 10 goals. I am going to try some different striking options for Dzeko. He isnt a poacher.
I have managed to find a very decent Regen. As i said in the pre-season post, I would release some information and now is the time.

INTRODUCING SIMON ROBINSON
picture.php

---------- Post added at 05:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 AM ----------

DECEMBER RESULTS

Premier League
Man City 2 - 3 Tottenham
(Defoe, Jenas, Dzeko)
A proper ground out result, Good start for December

Premier League
Newcastle 0 - 0 Tottenham
Completely out-played, delighted with a point

Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 1 Fulham
(Jo, Dzeko, Lennon)
1-0 down at HT, Superb turnaround

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 1 Wolves
Hard to find a positive here today

Premier League
West Ham 1 - 3 Tottenham
(Salvio, Dzeko, Riquelme)
Changed to a 4-5-1 at HT, Riqulme really benefited from this

Premier League
Aston Villa 3 - 3 Tottenham
(Bale, Defoe, Crouch)
Martin O'Niell really knows how to play my teams

FA Cup 3rd Round
Tottenham 1 - 2 Fulham
(Lukaku)
A great equaliser on 88 from Lukaku then JJ concedes a pen

END OF THE MONTH
A mixed bag in a month where i usually do well. Out of both domestic competitions and 3rd in the table. 8 points a head of Chelsea in 5th but falling behind Liverpool and Arsenal. Man City are too close. I have decided to change my formation next month to 4-5-1 playing this team preferably:
Gomes
Coruka King Bassong Bale
Sandro Huddlestone
Lennon Riquelme Modric
Dzeko
picture.php

Last edited:
Your scoring a lot of goals, your also conceding a lot. It looks to me like your defence either needs strengthening or your tactics need tweaking. Make sure your defensive line is below the mid point. You need a world class defender.

Your scoring a lot of goals, your also conceding a lot. It looks to me like your defence either needs strengthening or your tactics need tweaking. Make sure your defensive line is below the mid point. You need a world class defender.

Yeah i agree. Alot of my defenders have big interest and want to leave though. I will push back the defensive line. I used to do that on the old one i played on (2008). That is definately the area i will look to strenthen in the summer. Thanks for reading and thanks for the advice:D

January update to come ...

Hi mate, haven't commented but have been scrolling through for the past 6 days.

I'm an Arsenal fan so I won't go on about congratulating you for the fourth spot in the first season :p

Only joking, you did a good job in the first season there, but slightly disappointed to see them drop to ninth in the second.

All the best for the rest of the story.

January 2012

JANUARY 2012 RESULTS

Premier League
Everton 1 - 2 Tottenham
(Riquelme, Dzeko)
Sensational away day for the yid army

Wolfsburg loan Roman Pavlyuchenko
After returning from his loan at the end of the Russian season with Spartak Moscow, Pavlyuchenko is now on a plane to German outfit Wolfsburg on loan till the end of the season there. Roman is surplus to requirements at White Hart Lane and it will take a really successful loan spell to spark his Tottenham career back into life.

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 0 Middlesbrough
(Dzeko)
Sets the record straight after the reverse fixture ended with Boro 3-0.

Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 2 Bolton
(Lennon, Riquelme, Dzeko)
2-1 down until Riq's goal on 83, Dzeko won it on 90+2, GET IN!

Premier League
Chelsea 3 - 2 Tottenham
(Defoe, Jo)
So nearly a great comeback but 3-0 down was too much after first half!

Premier League
Tottenham 2 - 1 Man Utd
(Lennon, Vidic(OG))
A really professional performance which Sir Alex responded with this comment (see bottom of post)

Archibald-Henville set for Chesterfield loan move
Splendedly named Troy Archibald-Henville has joined Chesterfield on loan until the end of the season. The 23 year old CB needs first team football which Spurs can't provide at this time.

Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 0 Sunderland
(Jenas, Otamendi, Crouch)
Otamendi is such a prospect at CB, Reads the game brilliantly

END OF THE MONTH
5 wins out of 6 is not bad form through a month littered with Transfer Speculation. Only a couple of loan deals left the club and no transfers in.

picture.php

picture.php

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Conceding a lot of goals mate
Might wanna get that sorted
Good luck

Only joking, you did a good job in the first season there, but slightly disappointed to see them drop to ninth in the second.

All the best for the rest of the story.

I tend to not concede once ive scored first but definately is a problem area.
Thanks for reading lads

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

FEBUARY RESULTS

Premier League
Burnley 1 - 0 Tottenham
A really poor loss

Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 2 Hull
(Salvio, Jo 2)
Jo rescues a win late on, Dzeko is playing poor at the moment

Premier League
Stoke 7 - 1 Tottenham
(Dzeko)
Result says it all. WHAT A SHAMBLES!

Premier League
Tottenham 3 - 1 Portsmouth
(Defoe, Dos Santos, Dzeko)
Good 2nd half wins this close encounter

END OF THE MONTH
I cant believe the matches at Burnley and Stoke. A complete shambles, Mistakes every. Defensive issues mean the attack is suffering on which could really harm the push for a Champions League spot.

MARCH RESULTS
Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 1 Liverpool
(Skrtel (OG))
Scupperd a win yet again

Premier League
Arsenal 2 - 2 Tottenham
(Riquelme 2)
A couple of draws now, The team dont seem arsed!
Arsenal are now comfirmed as Champions

Premier League
Wigan 3 - 0 Tottenham
Another apawling away day

Allen accepts role as Coach for Spurs, He accepted the role after Chris Saunt felt it wasnt working with him being his assistant manager.
Archie Knox brought in as new assistant manager. Knox, 64, was unnatached before accepting the opportunity.

END OF THE MONTH
It has all gone wrong. Some shocking errors particually away from home. Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea have all leap frogged me in the league and confidence is low in the camp. I took action in the coaching department by relegating Allen to coach again and bringing in an experienced assistant manager Archie Knox. The run in was supposed to be how high can we finish but now its what can i salvage. If i cant qualify for Champions League it could be a massive blow for the club in years to come. Maybe Daniel Levy will see it as the only way he can stop that is by sacking me as manager. Man City next, An absolute must win.

picture.php

well done on everything mate, bit of poor form recently from your team, but you can' take the blame :) unlucky, hope it gets better, im goin to follow :)

End of the Season

APRIL 2012 RESULTS

Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 1 Man City
(Dzeko)
A must win, Drawn! Dramatic last few seconds as Lennon's deflected shot came back of the post

Premier League
Fulham 1 - 1 Tottenham
(Riquelme)
Not good, Really poor infact

Premier League
Tottenham 0 - 0 Newcastle
This is stupid, Home draw against Newcastle

Premier League
Wolves 2 - 2 Tottenham
(Bale 2)
2-0 down, 2-2 result, Consistantly rubbish

END OF THE MONTH
This dismal end to the season is really getting me down. I now need Newcastle to beat Chelsea at The Bridge to win the 4th spot. 1 game left at home to West Ham. Everything has gone wrong. I am now taking the club backwards rather than upwards

MAY RESULTS
Premier League
Tottenham 1 - 1 West Ham
(Lennon)
Final Position - 5th

END OF THE SEASON
5th place finish. Febuary started the downfall. Losses against Burnley, Stoke and Wigan cost me dear and only draws against Liverpool, Arsenal, Man City, Fulham, Newcastle, Wolves and West Ham.

picture.php

SAUNT QUITS AS TOTTENHAM BOSS
After only a few hours after losing out on the 4th Champions League spot on the last day of the Premier League, The Tottenham manager Chris Saunt has announced that he has resigned. A press conference was called at the clubs training ground.
SAUNT - 'After not completing my target to get Tottenham Hotspur into the Champions League this season i have failed as a manager. I hear by announce my resignation and would like to thank Daniel Levy for giving me this fantastic opportunity. I would like to say Sorry to the fans as this is unexpected but they deserve much better than i can produce. I have supported this club since i was a boy and will continue to follow the club in the future. For now i wish Tottenham Hotspur Football Club every success in the future. I am now free to answer your questions'
SKYSPORTS - ''Why now?, you have still got into the Europa League!''
SAUNT - ''Its a poor mans Champions League, Not good enough for Spurs and the players that the squad have now should be at the next level but i cannot achieve that next level.''
BBCSPORT - ''You say you have failed as a manager. Is this the end of your career altogether, Im sure you could manage any other top side?''
SAUNT - ''There is only one club for me, That club is Tottenham, I love Spurs i couldnt manage anyone else''
FOURFOURTWO - ''Has anyone pushed you into this decision?''
SAUNT - ''Yes, The players do not want me there, They dought my ability and because i havnt taken the club foward, alot of the players would like a transfer. I am very confident those players will stay on should Mr.Levy pick the right man and as i said before i wish them the best of luck with that.''
FOURFOURTWO - ''Which players would like to transfer?''
SAUNT - ''Cmon i cant say that. It is probably not even to be an issue when the new man comes in...Can i just add to that, The players that do decide to leave are not factually the players i am talking about influencing my decision. There is some great talent here, Aaron Lennon, Jermain Defoe you know. Top class. Edin Dzeko as well. For the future this club is secure, Romelu Lukaku, Eduardo Salvio, Marco Verratti, Nicolas Otamendi to name a few.''
ITVSPORT - ''Do you have a message for the fans?''
SAUNT - ''Yes, In life just remember, To Dare Is To Do!''
Saunt then left the conference room with a smile for the camera's.
THE END
-TOTTENHAMBOI90-

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:35 PM ----------

Message for followers: Sorry lads, I will probably do a new story in the future with Spurs but im goin round in circles on that one. Its hard with the yids if you dont improve year on year cause so many mardy ***** wanna leave ya.

I rekon i will probably drop a few leagues and do Blue Square next to get better at the core managerial skills.
I'll also look at formating a story template to use on my next story cause this didnt have much information in what i was doing.

Cya soon

Nice way to end the story mate. Shame you could not make the Champions League :'(

unlucky did you finnish 7th in the end unlucky in fa cup 3.2 to lpool keep going.

Keep an eye on the forums. I am probably going to start one tomorrow maybe or wednesday(11.March) with my local club. Leicester City. A very different kind of challenge. Its normally 25 players in 25 players out at Leicester but after the re-build in League 1 there bak in the Championship and looking for stability. A 1 city 1 club community see bright prospects comin through the ranks. But your european starlets to the Walkers? It could be a revolution so check out the stories in next couple of days!

Thanks for following the Spurs story.