Status
Not open for further replies.

CJ

Reaction score
I was just wondering if any skin makers out could please make a tottenham skin as im sure lots of people would use it as there are lots of spurs fans on here, thanks(A)

If people do one for Spurs, then others ones will be asked aswell, which is why people don't make skins for just a group of people.

yh i can see that but there are lots of other skins out like the celtic skin arsenal skin etc etc and i was just wondering if anyone was in the process of making one or if anyone could.

Yeah I know what you mean, but they were all made by fans of the club

Piputd is the guy who is behind most of the cluc skins on the site so he would be the best person to ask.

yh i can see that but there are lots of other skins out like the celtic skin arsenal skin etc etc and i was just wondering if anyone was in the process of making one or if anyone could.

But spurs are not as big of a club as Arsenal or celtic

But spurs are not as big of a club as Arsenal or celtic

Another amazing quote from a Woolwich Wanderer fan. There is only one true north London team Frankie and it aint the goons.;)

yh go back to south london

Why is there no Spurs skin?

There must be some one who can make one?

how about someone make a england skin for me if its no trouble. i am a massive england fan and would love a england skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.