joezeph

Reaction score
Couldnt help noticing whilst trawling through the Championship teams that there are some jewells for the future, namely;

Tom Cairney (Hull, touted as the next Jim Baxter, dunno who that is :S)
Luke Hyam (Ipswich, touted as the next Owen Hargreaves)
Connor Wickham (also Ipswich, touted as the new Alan Shearer)

Could someone post some screen shots of these players up about 5 seasons in, curious to see if theyre living up to the expectations.

Im currently Arsenal and my scout Cagigao reckons that Tom Cairney is not far from having the rquired potential to be better than Fabregas!! He must be good?

Appreciated guys :)

I saw him ytd when my team pits against wolves, his stats looks immense for his age! would like some screenshots of him in the near future.

connorwickhamprofileatt.png

lukehyamprofileattribut.png

tomcairneyprofileattrib.png

Couldnt help noticing whilst trawling through the Championship teams that there are some jewells for the future, namely;

Tom Cairney (Hull, touted as the next Jim Baxter, dunno who that is :S)
Luke Hyam (Ipswich, touted as the next Owen Hargreaves)
Connor Wickham (also Ipswich, touted as the new Alan Shearer)

Could someone post some screen shots of these players up about 5 seasons in, curious to see if theyre living up to the expectations.

Im currently Arsenal and my scout Cagigao reckons that Tom Cairney is not far from having the rquired potential to be better than Fabregas!! He must be good?

Appreciated guys :)
Baxter is Scotland's best ever footballer. He died of cancer 10 years ago.

Excellent work! I'm definitely gonna snap up Cairney on my Arsenal career, want to keep it realistic by producing the youth (H)