Training categories wiped clean?

webbzzz

Reaction score
Currently having a problem with my everton game. Im in the year 2017 and for some reason i notice my players are declining and getting tired really quick. So i decide to check out the training tab which i never normally touch and it turns out there is NO training happening what so ever. For some reason all the training schedules have been wiped clean and deleted. Futhermore the game freezes whenever i try and create a new one or import one i downloaded. Whats going on guy's!? Can anyone help? Its ruining my game :(

same thing happening to me. How frustrating is it!? HELPPPPPP!!!!

Is any error message given when the game freezes/crashes?

Usually it goes really really slow but comes good in about 10-15 seconds. Sometimes I just click the other tabs like auto assign etc.

got this one today....

'A serious error was encountered and the application will close. An error file has been generated in: ...............................football manager 2011/crash dumps.'

Last edited:
I have different problem with training categories for youth!
I added national rule (for Croatian leagues)in editor, When i press "test", it said "national rules ok"
But, in game, there is no training for U-19 team at all. They all have to train with senior squad!!! So basically, my youth team coaches are useless
On original, trainings for youth are normal!
Well, this is weird, what i did wrong?

In your new nation rules did you activate the U19 league?

Ok, i add national rules again, and now everything is good.
I don't know where was the problem, but it's gone. What i think the problem was, that i didn't define youth player min & max age in league general rules!!!???
Thanks anyway

Last edited: