crofts11

Reaction score
Hi All,

sorry if this is in the wrong place. Someone mentioned on on of the threads that they training Lukaku to shoot with power, surely it is a given that he will shoot with power anyway due to his stats but when the person said they trained him to shoot with power to made him even more effective.

Can someone please tell me how I train him to "shoot with power" I cannot see the option in the individual training bit.

thanks,

Its a preferred player move, you have to get a coach to teach him it

Thanks, this is going to be a really stupid question how do I get a coach to make that decision or is it just one of those things they come to me with in backroom meetings and I click ok?

thanks again

Thanks, this is going to be a really stupid question how do I get a coach to make that decision or is it just one of those things they come to me with in backroom meetings and I click ok?

thanks again

Go on to his profile, click training, then "Suggest prefered move via" and select the coach best for the job. Then select blast the ball in to the back of the net under attacking.

In the player panel (view), just above the player's picture, you have the second button on the left called "Training". When you press it, a menu appears. You have to choose the second option "Suggest Preferred Move via", then a list of trainers appears. Click one of them and you'll see a new panel with categories of preferred moves. You have to press on Finishing Training and then on "I would like you stat coaching Lukaku to try to blast the ball into the back of the net".

Thanks Guys, He has started his training lets hope it makes him a monster!!!

Depending of the role you want to play him, I would learn him "move into channels"