fmisawesome

Reaction score
I'm in my first season as Man. United and I have managed to get my transfer budget up tp £37 million. I needed an attacking midfielder and decided to go for Modric or Pastore. Modric was the cheaper option so I asked my board to buy him for me. A bid appeared in my pending transfers section for Modric for 34 million. So far so good. However, the bid quickly dissapeared and I heard nothing more of it, but now I have no transfer budget. Help please!

this happens when you ask the board to get involved... to be honest, it has never happened to me as I never ask them or trust them signing players for me...

check your finances, see where it all went if there was an expense of that amount..

same with me..i manage man city in years 2012..buy a lot of players and my chairman pump so much money into my account..on august 2012 my transfer budget are 6 million and my chairman pump 123 million..but it seems the moneys dont go to transfer account..i dont know where the moneys goes..b4 this also my chairman pump around 100 million also but not go to my account...pls help

Man i love my board- first i was at united ask them to get Pato, they got pato. In a different game i managed to get gilardinho for anzhi through board ;) x