yuri_teta

Reaction score
I'm having some problems with tutoring. I tried to put Drogba to tutor Lukaku, but there was no option to select Lukaku, just some other guys :mad:!. I also noted that other players couldn't be selected to be tutored. For example, I can't use Lampard to tutor Paulo Henrique. Is someone havig the same problem? Does anyone know why can't I tutor them?

Please, I would be very gratefull for any help :D

Take a look at this thread. It is for FM10, but it is basically the same. Your probably most interested in the bit right after all the quotes.

Thanks dude, I read the thread and it didn't solved my problem :S. But still, thank you anyway.
I noted that the players that could'nt be chosed to be tutored are just the ones i bought. Maybe in FM 2011 it takes some time to they to settle at the club, and be able to be tutored?

(sorry if i wrote something very wrong, my english is not very good yet:))

either Drogba or Lampard are busy tutoring someone else already.. (check personal page)

they have just finished tutoring and are "taking a break" i have had Marcelo for about 4 weeks now and still have not had an option to tutor him yet (i have Adriano, Helmes, Derdiyok as senior strikers)

just keep on checking week in and week out until the option appears

either Drogba or Lampard are busy tutoring someone else already.. (check personal page)

they have just finished tutoring and are "taking a break" i have had Marcelo for about 4 weeks now and still have not had an option to tutor him yet (i have Adriano, Helmes, Derdiyok as senior strikers)

just keep on checking week in and week out until the option appears

They are not tutoring anyone. And when i go to interaction, i can put then to tutor some players, but not the ones I bought this season:':)':)'(

But thank you, I will keep checking periodically until the new players options appears in that "tutoring interaction menu". :)

This is happening to me also. It just looks like that only players from U19 are available for tutoring, I still didn't have single player from my main squad to be available. This wasn't a case in FM 2010.
Any solutions? Thanks.

just download the latest 11.2 patch dude. i did have the same problem with lukaku, and its solved by applying the latest patch(A)

check their squad status. if lukaku have the same squad status like drogba, like indispensable to the team, drogba can't tutor him. he should have the hot prospect status or decent young player status to be able to be tutored. if you sign him as a key player, you can't tutor him. the tutor should have a higher team status than the learner.

old thread i know.found it through google.Witul is right about squad status.but you can change it.then continue a day then ask whatever player to tutor your guy.