Twitter Petition to alert Arsenal to Guillermo Ochoa

tubby

Reaction score
First off I don't even support Arsenal so any negative 'dude wenger totally knows about ochoa' will be forgotten within moments, leaving its impact to my life minimal.

Basically I found this website that lets you sort of start a twitter petition, and with an account put in the 'hotseat', in this example @arsenal, they can then respond or whatever but if anyone has twitter and has a vague affection for Ochoa (I knowww many of you do) or Arsenal then give it a shout, you never know!

Also I'm faairly sure I picked the closest category for this, I guessed the player/ team made it more football than general chat but feel free to move.

http://act.ly/2hs is the link, act.ly seems to be the actual website rather than a tinyurl kind of thing. Pretty cool website in general though, lots of real issues on there rather than 'the best I could think of to try the website out'.

Petitions on twitter won't make a club scout a player:S

maybes not in 2005... but facebook gets its own movie :/

Won't happen, Wenger is stubborn and if people keep telling him to do something then its more likely he won't.

I hardly think Ochoa would have gone unoticed by Wenger anyway. After all he was at the World Cup with Mexico.

And I can hardly imagine Wenger using Twitter himself

I hardly think Ochoa would have gone unoticed by Wenger anyway. After all he was at the World Cup with Mexico.

I would follow Wenger on twitter<)

yeah he was, but he never started once, i dont even think he came on....

well i say "shoo Wenger you dung beatle, he is ours" ;)

You should be telling Wenger to absolutely, under no circumstances ever buy Ochoa, then he almost certainly will.

Ochoa didnt even get into the Mexico starting XI at the world cup. Meh, I guess he is still better than Almunia :p

Whats wrong with Almunia and Fabianksi? They are brilliant, they make me laugh everytime they get near the ball because i know that they are about to make a catastrophic mistake from a simple situation :D

To be fair as good as ochoa is i cant see him playing for Arsenal i can see Lloris, Asenjo or Frey replacing 1 of them.

Whats wrong with Almunia and Fabianksi? They are brilliant, they make me laugh everytime they get near the ball because i know that they are about to make a catastrophic mistake from a simple situation :D

To be fair as good as ochoa is i cant see him playing for Arsenal i can see Lloris, Asenjo or Frey replacing 1 of them.

More than likely one of these 2 as they are French.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Wengers got too much pride.

Yeah, he was at the WC, but was no2, behind Conejo Perez(which translates as Rabbit Perez)

My one concern about bringing someone like Ochoa over to England is that it could turn out to be a Gomes scenario, absolutely worshipped at Club America and could really screw up in England..