UFC Undisputed 2010

Anyone who is having a problem with their Career Mode look at this video !
I was thinking about bringing back the game but since I seeing this video I started again and am now 28-0 and won the 2 UFC titles in LH & HW

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAaRM8ko1ys"]YouTube- UFC Undisputed 2010 - Career Mode Tips (How to Create A Super CAF)[/ame]

Yeah I've experienced the clinch glitch where you drift apart slowly, that was only in exhibition though.
There was also one online where the round started and neither fighter could move from the spot. So we were just stood there for the whole round. Yet to go on career mode, may start it soon.

Who is everyone's favourite fighter to use?

I haven't really been playing any other mode apart from Career. I had a bash on title mode with Terry Etim the other day though, and I've played as Dan Hardy. Theyre pretty good fighters.

Been playing through career mode and it's actually so annoying how much of a ***** the CPU is. I've restarted this 1 fight about 30 times and each time im owning him in the stand up then he takes me down and subs me quick. Frustration to the max.

bought the game yesterday and been addicted to it since anyone on ps3 add me cfc12345 and i will give you a game of it

I'm thinking about getting this because it looks pretty good and has an interesting career mode. I much prefer boxing to MMA, infact I don't watch MMA at all but the career mode seems to have more depth than Fight Night Round 4.

Going to read a few reviews before I make a decision on this one.

I'm thinking about getting this because it looks pretty good and has an interesting career mode. I much prefer boxing to MMA, infact I don't watch MMA at all but the career mode seems to have more depth than Fight Night Round 4.

Going to read a few reviews before I make a decision on this one.

One things for sure if you just focus on standing and trading punches with the other guy you won't get very far. Maybe in the first bunch of fights you'll win but you'll have to develop a more well rounded game to get far in career, as well as online.

---------- Post added at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 08:40 PM ----------

Anyone doing career mode in the middleweight division?
If so, how annoying is it to fight Nate Marquardt? Jesus.

Been enjoying my career. Dominated the LHW division think im ready to move up.