UkFootballScores Be a Player team game! how far can we go?!?! will need 20-60 players

LONDON CITY FA TROPHY CHAMPIONS!! What a great game it was aswell City just took their chances and Rovers didn't until the 83rd minute when Cardozo smashed home and it got even more nervy for The Blues when Ronaldinho scored a wonder goal from 35 yards bending into the top corner and at that stage I thought the scene is set for Rovers to complete the most astonishing comeback but it wasnt to be and City held on for a deserved piece of silverware! Now City and Rovers have to recover for the play off second legs!

UXXWq.jpg
UNBELIEVABLE!!!!

What a turnaround!!! Rovers score early to, what I thought, kill the tie, but Athletic battered Rovers after the opener!! I think that FA Trophy Final defeat took it out of them! So we have our Play off finalists in London City and London Athletic!! Who would have guessed we would dominate this league so much!!

tzOJ6.jpg
CITY PROMOTED TO LEAGUE TWO!!!! Great season for both City and United! I fully expect Rovers and Athletic to go up next year and catch em up though!

I think my policy on outgoings will be if in BSP any offers of 500k and over i will accept! 1m for League 2! 5m for League 1! 10m for Championship! In peem 20m! Hopefully chairman don't accept any for me if they do oh well lol i will keep track of any player who does leave

May I ask for a screenie of G Hunter, glad fulham were interested in me

yXuge.jpg

Thought City would win this one but were poor! Never recovered properly from conceding a worldy from Floralyst!

Athletic were battered by an awesome United squad!! Also there plan to play two friendlies just before was unjust as they looked tired in the second half!