Ultimate international challenge ?

ben1250

Alrite guys, pretty new to this forum when i joined i wasnt planning on posting much but this forum is great to be honest looking through some threads such as the San Marino thread have given me a dilemma, who would be the ultimate team to try winning a world cup with ?

Obviously San Marino has been done i was thinking maybe Malta or Lithuania ?

I have recently been playing as Wales in a group with Russia and Germany and stood 1st after 5 games so can pull off a few shocks hopefully whoever i am, would love a little feedback of course screenprints of how i get on would be provided quite often.

Thanks Ben.

Tempting but have they got a decent player at all ?

2 possibilities at moment as well as Seychelle's ;

Honduras > as they have David Suazo who has a good scoring record and pace.
Uzbekistan > Shatskikh star man who has 30 goals in 44 international appearances.

Hondurras are too good
Suazo
Palacios
Hendry Thomas
Try ... New Zealand - not a very good team
Montenegro - surprisingly alright team, try take them into later stages of world cup
Georgia
Cyprus
Belarus

Plans have taken place, Uzbekistan are my chosen team i have played a game and beat Qatar 2-0 with goals from 2 debutants, next up are Australia i will post score and screenprints when its done.

Currently 70+ in the world

Not sure how that is the case. Although Latvia has a dwindling population, it's still over 2 million people, whereas Andorra doesn't even have 100k.

Also, in Euro 2004 , Latvia, despite departing in the group stages of the finals, made themselves look pretty good, they were not a side that got rolled over easily. They managed a draw against Germany, but were never going to qualify due to having Germany, Czech Republic and the Netherlands in their group.

Last edited:
Update worthy of a mention i think, just drew 2-2 with Australia after a devastating 92nd minute equaliser, my tactics are slightly differant to what most would use against better opposition (11th in world i think) with attacking wingers, anyway here's a screenprint i am joint top at moment after 2 games. Japan in a few months so will hopefully get 3 points as they along with Australia are main rivals to my hopeful world cup qualification.

uzbekistanvaustralia.jpg

Also a 2-2 draw with Japan which included coming back from 2-0 down at half time was a decent result has left me top of the group still after 3 games of Qualificiation. Next up is quite a challenge in itself ; Asian cup qualification with quite a easy group i think just posting a update including final group stage completion screenprint and details will be on soon, slow progress at moment as keep getting injuries.

Last edited:
Back