AayushCFC

Reaction score
I just installed FM14 again after a full wipe of Laptop. And it obviously downloaded 14.2 patch, but now I can't use non-negotiable bids in the game? I keep clicking on the **** "negotiable" button, but it just doesn't work, it stays that way. I'm playing in English as Chelsea, nothing else. Just installed and started my first save, realized I can't bit non-negotiable, which sucks for me.
I can't, for the love of god, reinstall the game.
Any suggestion/help? I can't wait, haven't played from like a month! It's killing me.

Edit: Last time I played in 14.1.3 and it was all good, is this a recognized bug of this patch or something?

Last edited:
Seems like they're ******** the game more and more with each update!

Yep since the last update i also have the very same issue. Looks like they are going to mess up this game even more

Only thing i could suggest is to click the lock button on all parts of the offer :/

Only thing i could suggest is to click the lock button on all parts of the offer :/
Can't help it if the selling club keeps on adding clause like "Loan back". We all here know how "loaning back" Balanta turns out to be. I haven't been one of the critics of the game so far, but it's getting me frustrated as well..

Can't help it if the selling club keeps on adding clause like "Loan back". We all here know how "loaning back" Balanta turns out to be. I haven't been one of the critics of the game so far, but it's getting me frustrated as well..

Ahhh i see, i rarely use the option so i don't understand how frustrated you probably are getting, hopefully they release a hotfix patch, to quickly correct these bugs rather than wait for January transfers update.

Edit: Just noticed the new update. Happy days!