Update 2009 (II) - Out Now!!

w9lko

Reaction score
Okay then people finally finished update 2009 (II) after working ages on my own on this database the new update is an update on top of the old update 2009 but it is more of a new database.

Features include

-500 more player upgrades/ downgrades (around 1000 total)
- All Spanish, English, Italian Transfers (all league teams included - Transfers included in all major leagues)
-Transfers correct in all major leagues
- Transfer Budgets adjusted
-Previous Loans edited (changed or abandoned)
-European Teams now correct (Fulham in Europe)
-Correct free agent list
-Team reputations edited to suit shortlist and ambitions

Download http://www.mediafire.com/file/zd50jzrolqm/Update 2009 (II)

Last edited:
could you give me a few players that have been updated?

Phroar.... I don't know where I start there, I see your an Arsenal fan did them a while back now but I distinctly remembering increasing Abou Diaby and Alex Song I believe I think I also did Wilshere and more but really can't remember them at the minute.

kk but please do vermaelen a leading star

Why Vermaelen? He's no Leading Star:S He should maybe get an upgrade but nothing drastic, he is maybe as good as Lescott or Dunne. Solid but nothing special.

tried downloading it coming up error after downloaded can you look into

You really shouldn't just take random requests from fans! You will ruin the game

I meant the database is done, and is they really an error on the database?

yes see above comments looks a top update just wont work

yes see above comments looks a top update just wont work

Right then I will get rid of that Rar file - Dowload link then, I'm curretly loading up the database now when I know it works I will zip up that folder (as i changed the name of folder holding data in download link earlier) then it should work ;)

when you think it will be done cant wait looks mint

well it's done but seems one file is corrupt so just checking mine runs and is fine then I will zip up that folder and it should work fine for everyone else, so i'm just checking mine.

Think I corrupted it by changing the holding folder name which football manager really doesn't like and can hide the database when runnin a new game... so when i sort it I will leave a new message to say the new download link is on the main post.

Just checked and this new download link works 100%