On the last defender,play balls over the top. and play him as much as possible.

i brought vagner love for £11.9 for my inter milan game at the start of the season, transfer listed in january, hes really bad sell him m8 for watever you can get. try to get obanna from inter, hes really fast and is my top goal scorer in the league. only play him cuz ibrahimavic broke his leg,

vagner love is crazy good on new patch. how can you say hes really bad? his stats are way over the top compared to real life but thats not to say everyone isnt raving about how hes spanking the goals in. you are the only person iver noticed whos said hes bad.

lol thats the beauty of FM i guess.

Can anyone help me he stopped scoring he only gets 20 a season now first season he banged 47 HELP ME

Instead of starting a new thread I will post this here.
I have bought him with two teams (two different saves). Once with Liverpool where he always got under 6 in ratings but the other team is Chelsea and he is brilliant there? Does anyone know what's wrong? Or anyone had the same problem?

FM is inconsistent as you can see if you quit a match you lost like 4 nil and redo you can go out and win it. It's always a problem for FM for the true FM players.

FM is inconsistent as you can see if you quit a match you lost like 4 nil and redo you can go out and win it. It's always a problem for FM for the true FM players.

You admitting to cheating here? :O

Can anyone help me he stopped scoring he only gets 20 a season now first season he banged 47 HELP ME

Not much you can do here,teams got used to hes position and your tactic so its harder to score now.

If your patient enough he will most likely increase hes scoring trought the seasons again