akash777

Reaction score
Hey so I took upon the challenge of playing with Vauxhall Motors,latest patch.I see all their players are on a game by game contract.And get offers,so I kept on offering them contracts,so right now I'm in the red already with 18 games into the season.
I did not sell any players,2 left out of their own accord.
And I dint buy anyone,other then this one youth player my am recommend on a youth contract.
SO my question is,has anyone else played with Vauxhall in FM 2012?
Has anyone tried to do a no signing where I end up challenge with them?Where you don't make the upheaval of squad that we normally do in the BSN and get our own players,but rather,use the current crop of players and use them?
I'm loosing a lot,but they're all close games or games where we have more chances.So has anyone tried this kind of a challenge?

I am vauxhall at the moment and gave only 5 players contract and I'm 100 pound over budget, I got a few players on loan and I'm doing well at the moment! 27 games in and top of the league by 5 points :) try get a good tactic and stuff and the games will be good

I am vauxhall at the moment and gave only 5 players contract and I'm 100 pound over budget, I got a few players on loan and I'm doing well at the moment! 27 games in and top of the league by 5 points :) try get a good tactic and stuff and the games will be good
Dint you lose players?I already lost Beck and two of the strikers,the wilson and mcgivern.I just got one player in,this young winger,dint even scout him,just got him in as my *** recommended him and I dint have enough wingers after beck left.I play my 4-2-3-1,and even though none of the players can play amc,I am still just 5 points off the top.Even though I had a horrendous first few months,where I dominated games but couldn't win for all the money.Its getting better though.
I am playing the 4-2-3-1 as I wanted to test my tactic and dint sign any players for the same reason.I will keep you posted as to how it goes.

Dint you lose players?I already lost Beck and two of the strikers,the wilson and mcgivern.I just got one player in,this young winger,dint even scout him,just got him in as my *** recommended him and I dint have enough wingers after beck left.I play my 4-2-3-1,and even though none of the players can play amc,I am still just 5 points off the top.Even though I had a horrendous first few months,where I dominated games but couldn't win for all the money.Its getting better though.
I am playing the 4-2-3-1 as I wanted to test my tactic and dint sign any players for the same reason.I will keep you posted as to how it goes.

yes i did i, especially as they played well.. which was quite annoying! i play 4-4-2 and play a passing, game. i know it's hard in low leagues however it works eventually and play the better football, however the defence isn't very good so i let in flukey stupid goals. get in Matthew Pike i think he is, really good!

i think this is one of the toughest situations in FM. you have to learn to let guys go and keep the faith because management has no$$. you end up running a youth team in a league. there is no fitness coach so your wonderkids are actually getting hurt by playing under you until you can get one. i have tried unsucessfully once and mouthed off to the board about youth facilities and got sacked after 6 straight losses and over budget. i am giving it a second shot now....

i am into my second season, won the league in the first :D so it is possible, currently player 8 lost 7 won 1 though :(! team is getting better and they have been tight games! i found it best to try get the best players possible, lowest wage instead of youth due to by the time they get good they are not 'good enough'...

I started this game knowing nothing about football, soccer as we call it, and started as the worste team I could find, being Vauxhall. I admit I researched online quite a bit to understand strategy and gameplay. I have also ran franchises on other sports games, and carried over some strategy from them. My most successful idea was to overload payrole and go for broke. The boardroom complained to me all season that player saleries were out of control, but the team recieved bonuses for winning, and I won promotion. After that payroll was increased, I switched to a more responsible payroll, and focused on youth. I avoided religation my first year in blue square premier, am and in the hunt for promotion now in my second year. I use Supersonic tactics that can be found online, with some minor adjustments to fit the team I have built. I use only one DM and add a AMC.

***you jerks*** :) YOU HAVE TEMPTED ME BACK INTO THE BLACK HOLE THAT IS VAUXHALL. that, and i failed miserably last time. we will see. prepared to see them through for at least 2 seasons. i promise to update

I took VM to prem and won it 1st time using my gd old friend Genie scout !