Vocal 5212_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 60 in 21 games

I downloaded this tactic moments before I lost 2 centre-halves to injury. As I already had one in rehab this resulted in me playing a second-string CB and two 18 year-olds.

So what happened? 3 wins out of 3 and 3 clean sheets! I'm currently managing Bury in League One and are predicted to be relegated (currently top half).

I downloaded this tactic moments before I lost 2 centre-halves to injury. As I already had one in rehab this resulted in me playing a second-string CB and two 18 year-olds.

So what happened? 3 wins out of 3 and 3 clean sheets! I'm currently managing Bury in League One and are predicted to be relegated (currently top half).
Glad to hear it works well for you.
I hope you get the best result continuously.
Looking forward to more feedback later.
Thanks!

anderlech save
View attachment 1166571View attachment 1166572
tactic:
only moved the right AF to iF position with same PI as the left one
View attachment 1166573
top scorers
View attachment 1166574

what a match
View attachment 1166575
Thank you for your feedback and result!
When I made this tactic, I also tried to move the right AF to IF, but the result was not the best since I tested with Huddersfield.
I think for very Underdog, it would be better to just use 5212, and for big club or mid club, 5221 (1 AF & 2 IFs) would work well.

Last edited:
Thank you for your feedback and result!
When I made this tactic, I also tried to move the right AF to IF, but the result was not the best since I tested with Huddersfield.
I think for very Underdog, it would be better to just use 5212, and for big club or mid club, 5221 (1 AF & 2 IFs) would work.

I'm testing the original too it's works great, but I just have to play with 2 IF's.
Maybe upload the mirror version too, for teams having great left IF;)

Just a question

Is your mentality still attacking with hard/average away games?

Is your mentality still attacking with hard/average away games?
When I test it, I did not change anything either home or away.
It worked very well.
Please check the important tips and information in red or green on the 1st thread.
Thanks.

I'm using it away but if you are heavy underdog use it home too

Tweaked a bit to suit, you dominate the ball.. needs some tweaking as too many long shots but i can work on that..

View attachment 1167235

View attachment 1167290View attachment 1167292View attachment 1167293View attachment 1167294

this tactic is such a great base for tweaking, above are few variations of it, im using it for away games and original for home works fantastic;)

Thank you for a lot of interest and tweak!
Glad to see you have enjoyed my tactic.
Thanks a lot!