Vote Who's Summer Database is best?

Who's summer database is best?

• Weegie Summer 2009 Transfer Update (Weegie)

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Update (II) End of summer update (W9lko)

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Update summer 2009 (saltythered)

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • 2009/2010 Season Db v2.0 (steve-okenobi)

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • FM 2009 Summer Transfers Update (chris22)

Votes: 38 64.4%

• Total voters

w9lko

Reaction score
Just thought would show some credit and a bit of competition to all those Database creaters so basically which database of current transfers is best?

Option 1 Weegie Summer 2009 Transfer Update (Weegie)
Option 2 Update (II) End of summer update (W9lko)
Option 3 Update summer 2009 (saltythered)
Option 4 2009/2010 Season Db v2.0 (steve-okenobi)
Option 5 FM 2009 Summer Transfers Update (chris22)

Ive only used Chris 22s which apart from the Cancer is cool.

I swear me and chris are nicking idea's i took swine flu and he took my cancer idea XD

Sorry but they where both bad idea's

They were funny idea's done some tweaking on mine to lower the injury rate it proper **** on the editor - looks like 1 - 5 choice when most injuries are around 0 - 1.

chill guys. it's only fm. it's not like he was making fun of cancer .

People die from it FOOTBALLERS die from it and you decide to put it in a game yeah clever well done

---------- Post added at 12:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:35 AM ----------

chill guys. it's only fm. it's not like he was making fun of cancer .

Well yeh JP said it was a bad idea and he said it was a funny idea

there is no need for you to get on your high horses about it. maybe it wasn't the best idea put it in but there is just no need for your reaction. lots of people die from gunshots but we have games were we act out the actions i doubt you whine about them.

it also ruins the game with cancer

the si dont put it in the game for a reason

But when i no people who have died from cancer i don't find it funny at all and to see it in a game where its got no need to be.

well okay granted the above comments, swine flu was the joke as yet hasn't killed anyone (people that died were already fatally ill) cancer was put in as another realistic injury along with the heart problems that killed Marc-Vivien Foe to add realism - there is a small percent of players suffering from one of these diseases - granted you should feel sorry for these players which we all do but FM is a simulator therefore for realism these injuries were applied to the game/database.

Hope that clears anything up guys and keep getting them votes in.

well okay granted the above comments, swine flu was the joke as yet hasn't killed anyone (people that died were already fatally ill) cancer was put in as another realistic injury along with the heart problems that killed Marc-Vivien Foe to add realism - there is a small percent of players suffering from one of these diseases - granted you should feel sorry for these players which we all do but FM is a simulator therefore for realism these injuries were applied to the game/database.

but the makers would put it in the game if they felt that way

Oh it gets better.Why do you think SI dont put these in the games in the first place? I play FM to escape the horrors of real life,not be reminded of them in a needless and pointless way.

Oh it gets better.Why do you think SI dont put these in the games in the first place? I play FM to escape the horrors of real life,not be reminded of them in a needless and pointless way.

I understand your point, but let me put this to you "if you are looking to excape horrors of real life and not be reminded of them - then why play a simulator?"

Defintion from Wikipedia
Simulation is the imitation of some real thing, state of affairs, or process.

I understand your point, but let me put this to you "if you are looking to excape horrors of real life and not be reminded of them - then why play a simulator?"

Defintion from Wikipedia
Simulation is the imitation of some real thing, state of affairs, or process.
Its a football managment game mate,nothing more.Ive made my point,ill leave it at that.