I am not sure mate that understand you. You wish to compare WTF based on this year's results with Warlock results from last season?
No mate league table after 21 games this season and last season after same games want to see the points difference wins loses etc

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

No mate league table after 21 games this season and last season after same games want to see the points difference wins loses etc

Sent from my VFD 600 using Tapatalk

You can do it only manually.

You can do it only manually.
Cheers

Here are the stats

Warlock 2 P21 W16 D 2 L 3 F 51 A 18 PTS 50
WTF P21 W17 D 2 L 2 F 61 A 20 PTS 53

So to be fair not much in them,will see the difference at end of season :)

Dont know why im posting this as the game crashed (dump) must start all over again but here goes anyway

2q39qgm.jpg

2wf8h8g.jpg

9kp08z.jpg

This tactic is the best for me in FM16.

I played 3 different seasons with 3 different teams and the results were amazing.

I started with Ankaragücü which is a Turkish 3rd league team. I won the league with Ankaragücü.

Than i applied Galatasaray for the managerial position. With so much restricted finances i also managed to grab Turkish first division title in my second season.

At that days, Watford had came with their dreamed EPL experience offer. I jumped that offer too, in starting of the season my team really struggled but than we played amazing matches and here is the result Watford is the Premier League champions in my consecutive 3rd season...

Thank you zyndar...

resim yuklemek

Heres a update starting again after my crash dump not much difference tbh

Results

11h6ihw.jpg

Wembley again

30kdbtl.jpg

Fulham not Everton

3165ff7.jpg

Table

2qib6n9.jpg

what would happen if i use this in my man utd save as i have martial left midfield but he only has reasonable for left foot.would wtf still work using players with less than fairly strong for weaker foot?

what would happen if i use this in my man utd save as i have martial left midfield but he only has reasonable for left foot.would wtf still work using players with less than fairly strong for weaker foot?

If you just started a Career with M.United

ST - Rooney
ST - Martial
ML - Mata
MR - Depay

martial will occasionally cross but will often cut inside...

If you just started a Career with M.United

ST - Rooney
ST - Martial
ML - Mata
MR - Depay

got rid of depay to rangers on loan.I guess i could deploy mkhataryan and mata as wide men with ibra and martial upfront,using rashford a lot too.really want to develop the younger utd players

What type of stiker would be better? Fast or tall? Finishing, Off The Ball, Decisions, Composure, First Touch, Anticipation suits to both kinds of strikers.

Another update before i go away on my jollies tmrw :)

Secure the title again

vo36vc.jpg

Two Times in a row

24dho2s.jpg

Biggest win WTF 8-0 v Everton

2ica69k.jpg

Results disappointed with Juventus result though one trophy i need to win before i quit

2v84bcg.jpg

Last season table 38 games V2

v2uqm9.jpg

This season after 35 games 103 goals awesome so tbh in my eyes better than V2

2uqdg9h.jpg

Great tactic but i really want a good tactic with wingers, i swear only wide mids work on this game.

I mam going to use this tactic with a tweak of the wide players and make them wingers, see how that goes.

I will start a season with Torino.

Last edited:
Great tactic but i really want a good tactic with wingers, i swear only wide mids work on this game.

I mam going to use this tactic with a tweak of the wide players and make them wingers, see how that goes.

I will start a season with Torino.

Actually wide mids are playing like wingers, just check their instructions.

Oh yeah i know they play as wingers, but the positioning is not a winger, there are not many natural LM & RM wide mids on this game, most are wingers on LW & RW, i have had a 22 year old train to be LM or RM 2-3 season and still not natural at all in the position.

Back of holiday but before i post my success without looking through the pages as anyone won the champions league with this tactic? My last season next season with LFC,before i move on

Hi zyndar!, only one question: what to do if I get a red card during the match? should I remove one of the strikers? which one? thanks in advance!