Wayne Rooney Injuried?

No reason for ferguson to lie so i'm not too worried about this injury stopping him playing in the world cup.

Although i would have preferred him coming in to the world cup in good form but he hasn't scored (i'm pretty sure) since bayern away when he was injured and he keeps on picking up little injuries.:(
I think he'll be okay once he gets properly fit.

He's still in top form, set up a lot of chances against Sunderland but Berbatov didn't finish them off.

He ain't scored since the ankle injury has he?

Fergie should have loaned Foster in my opinion, long term I can't see the decision to let him sit on the bench helping relations between United and Foster....

but to stay on topic, Rooney will be fine for the World Cup..with the season over there is no need for SAF to hide player injuries, he'll be fine

I think he'll be okay once he gets properly fit.

He's still in top form, set up a lot of chances against Sunderland but Berbatov didn't finish them off.
True.|) But it would be nice if he was scoring goals.<)

And why hasn't he played much football? Because of Fergie not giving a **** about england

Link: http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/news/newsid=1206870/index.html#ferguson+unapologetic+foster

And exactly why should he? He is Scottish, not English. Also, his job is to ensure his club is the best it can be, not the England national team.

---------- Post added at 04:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:22 AM ----------

Fergie should have loaned Foster in my opinion, long term I can't see the decision to let him sit on the bench helping relations between United and Foster....

but to stay on topic, Rooney will be fine for the World Cup..with the season over there is no need for SAF to hide player injuries, he'll be fine

He needed a back up keeper in case of injuries. Just look at Man City.

Well isn't someone the party pooper!
The whole point of a World Cup is to go with belief or theres no point going!
Enjoy yourself instead of being a pessimist!

Rooney has just showed even when not fit that he is the dogs nuts!
He looked ****** awesome, don't write us off, you may be surprised

International Football doesn't do much for me.

In my opinion England will do nothing at the world cup. I'm more of a pessimist than a optimist... I don't see point in believing England are going to win it when in my heart I know it probably won't happen.

I have seen England fail many times but I still believe we can win it one day. Rooney is a world class player and for any international team to be without one of their stars is a disaster.

International Football doesn't do much for me.

In my opinion England will do nothing at the world cup. I'm more of a pessimist than a optimist... I don't see point in believing England are going to win it when in my heart I know it probably won't happen.

Fair enough, i understand where your coming from, the amount of frustration and dashed hopes wev had to deal with in years gone by.

I just prefer to be optimistic, we have more than enough of a competitive squad to make a go of it, just has to be our year

Even though England have fallen at the final hurdles in the WC,there's always that new belief when it comes round...