Websites you visit everyday?

askep

Most Valuable Pirate
Reaction score
Like it says on the tin, which websites do you visit, maybe several times, everyday?

I'll start:
Gmail, NewsNow, Arseblog, facebook, FM-Base (beginning to :D), Goal.com, a million wikipedia pages, Pitchfork Media, BBC, last.fm

In the maybe-not-everyday-but-certainly-quite-a-bit category, there's:
Arsenal.com, The Guardian, The Times, a heapload of music blogs (rss, so generally just when they update), imdb

Also just when needed various usenet searching sites

Last edited:
Tumblr, Erepublik, FM-Base, deviantArt, hungarian news pages

Plus I found ZooTool the other day, and MindMeister

Mainly I visit these regularly :)

facebook,bbc,sky sports and fm base are the main ones

bebo,twitter,last.fm,scenetorrents,ebay,lovefilm and my online banking are the others i tend to go on

sometimes go on post secret play amazon

Fm-Base, Nu.nl, Planet-webmail, Facobook, JointjeDraaien-Forum, PleidooiCafé-Agenda

that's it

On my PC the only frequent websites I visit are FM-Base, SkySports, BBC Sport & Facebook (The internet is very boring usually).

But on my iPhone I check twitter everyday and also catch up on my subscribed blog posts and daily news.

FM-Base,Facebook and Compare the Meerkat.com. Simpulz!

bbc sport, sky sports, facebook, gmail, manutd.com, fmbase

FM Base, BBC Sport, Sky Sports, sometimes Arsenal and Rangers websites..

Facebook, Sky Sports, FM-Base, Warez-BB, I check when I am able.

Youtube, less often.

Been thinking about getting Twitter, but can't see if there's any point in having both Facebook AND Twitter.

People get like Myspace, Bebo, Twitter and Facebook and I always wonder why.

Facebook, Hotmail, bbc- several times a day

Fmbase, wikipedia, youtube- often but not everyday

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

and google of course

YouTube, Stockport County Official, FM-Base (obviously), BBC SPORT, Facebook and The SI Forums every now and then