adadrobt

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone thinks that the likes of Claudio Cannigia, Ray Parlour and Le Saux will be in FM 13 with Wembley FC? I know there only there for the FA Cup but it would be good to see them in the game!

Cheers

Unless they strike some sort of deal with Sports Interactive they won't be in the game as they are too low down in the league system to feature normally.

True, does that mean that Soccer AM had a deal with SI last season then? Or was that just in there for a bit of banter?

i NEED the new badge and kits for wembley fc on fm12 i have the database for the lower league but need the proper badge and kit for wembley fc ?? anyone help ??

Hey Bradders

can you provide a link to the lower league DB please? I have tried the ones on the download part of this site but they dont seem to work?!

Many Thanks

i NEED the new badge and kits for wembley fc on fm12 i have the database for the lower league but need the proper badge and kit for wembley fc ?? anyone help ??

I don't think there is a logo pack for lower league clubs like Wembley FC as they are way down the league. I've been trying to find a Truro FC logo they play in Blue Square south but I can't find that so I doubt you will find the Wembley FC one mate. Maybe try one of the request logo threads if they are still running

I don't think there is a logo pack for lower league clubs like Wembley FC as they are way down the league. I've been trying to find a Truro FC logo they play in Blue Square south but I can't find that so I doubt you will find the Wembley FC one mate. Maybe try one of the request logo threads if they are still running

I have packs of logos for the lower leagues ive got link but the wembley fc one is old .... ill see wht else i can do