What age did you stop believing?

frank skinner is kind of money, nowhere near as funny as bill bailey, he was on QI last night and i think i ****** my pants at one point, frankie boyle too, he made a joke it was like this

Gabby Logan today said she tell the world if she was a transvestite, LEGENDXD, ANYWAY on topic i stopped beleiving but i wish i hadnt, when i believed in him christmas was more exciting

cracker jokes are the kind your dad would tell you there so cheesy heres one i got tonight -

Q) what do you call a train full of sientiests?
A) a tube of smarties

An embarresingly old age.:mad:
Luckily, i can't quite remember what age. But it was too late.:(

View attachment 21738

cool and your threads arent pointless, i see 2 closed and only 10 replies......
harry when did you stop believing?
I actually dont remember, I dont think I suddenly stopped - it kinda faded over 3 years from when I was 6 to 9.

Christmas sucks now. But then again I used to be a bit frightened by the thought of how easily santa could get into a house, I mean he was a big fat old man and he could stroll straight in and drop the presents off. Imagine how easy it'd be for anyone who wanted to steal those presents. it was a bit relieving finding out he wasnt real in the end <)

The day you stop believing in Santa is the day Christmas loses that bit of magic,its never quite the same again.

I never remember believing in Santa, since my brother is 4 years my senior he told me how it was at a young age.

I don't remember believing in him either. I was probably around 6-7'ish though, doubt I had aged much before I found out.

christmas was much more fun when you belived in the old fat germain bloke. i think i must have been about 8, have a lil brother now though so have to pretend hes still real

Sorry to rain on your parades but he is real ... IT'S ME!!

Thats right I break into your houses, eat cookies, milk mince pies and carrots. Then off I go!

The day you stop believing in Santa is the day Christmas loses that bit of magic,its never quite the same again.

True.... am I sad for not getting excited about x-mas even though I'm 12?