What are your Pet hates?

Alright I'm fine by that.

And how exactly am I a suck up. I have never sucked up to anybody in my life. After upsetting everybody I thought I would be nicer to everybody but It seems I'm destined to be hated no matter what I do.

All he said was he dose not like them he did not say it to you did he.?

Who's a hypocrite?

Why does everybody still hate me. For goodness sake. If he wasn't addressing me then it was a pretty off the wall comment.
Fatshit your like a dog with a bone. Just drop it will you or get off my thread. Maybe if you stopped mentioning every 5 mins that people hate you things would cool down and people would start to forget what a Tool your capable of being.

Who's a hypocrite?

Why does everybody still hate me. For goodness sake. If he wasn't addressing me then it was a pretty off the wall comment.
i don't think JDY aimed it at you.

it wasn't off topic as this is a thread about pet hates and he stated he hated suck ups. on-topic.

Who's a hypocrite?

In general.

I was sticking up for you anyway, you said sorry so if people still want to be childish & jump on the bandwagon then it's their problem.

Fatshit your like a dog with a bone. Just drop it will you or get off my thread. Maybe if you stopped mentioning every 5 mins that people hate you things would cool down and people would start to forget what a Tool your capable of being.

I'm not a tool JP but fine I'll just watch other people's hates for a while. I'm sorry guys.

In general.

I was sticking up for you anyway, you said sorry so if people still want to be childish & jump on the bandwagon then it's their problem.

Thanks JDY

i don't think JDY aimed it at you.

it wasn't off topic as this is a thread about pet hates and he stated he hated suck ups. on-topic.

Oh. I get it now. I'm sorry everyone especially Frankie. I didn't realise he was talking about his pet hate. I thought he was talking about me when I tried to call a truce with JP- unsuccesfully. My bad guys.

I hate it when i'm on the train or the bus and i have my ipod on(not too loud cos that ****** me off as well) and people insist on sitting and talking to you! i've got my earphones in for a reason i don't want a ******* conversation!
And people who sit on the dole moaning about the polish or any other immigrant getting a job ahead of them,then have the cheek to say they won't work for minimum wage,thats the reason they got the job in 1st place dumbass!
Thats my rant for the day over with thanks for that JP!

My worst pet hate is people who drone on endlessly about themselves and never have a thought for anyone else. Or people who are so deluded that they think that they are brilliant at absolutely everything. Especially when it is obvious to everyone that they are not. (Rant over;))

My worst pet hate is people who drone on endlessly about themselves and never have a thought for anyone else. Or people who are so deluded that they think that they are brilliant at absolutely everything. Especially when it is obvious to everyone that they are not. (Rant over;))
Sounds like your average Newcastle fan :p

Lol, not all Necastle fans are deluded oO) no offence taken though (H)

Lag cheats on Pro Evo. Absolute scum of the earth. :mad:

ach the do my head in so much...nice even lag free game then you score and BAM slow as ****
I don't really like suck ups ;)

ditto. People who brown nose do my nut

Exactly. We made most sports and they make a ***** version of Rugby with padding. And then they have the ordasity to call it 'football'. Disgusting.

I hate the English arrogance, You seem to think you invented everything.

To be fair you sucked up to FMBilly quite a bit whenever he made a joke. xD

Jealous? (A)

Lol, not all Necastle fans are deluded oO) no offence taken though (H)

I feel sorry for Newcastle fans, they get a shocking image through the media

People that go on about how many posts they have! :D;)

fat **** does what fat **** does best.
annoys people.
;)

People that go on about how many posts they have! :D;)

Hey come on now JP asked that we keep off forum annoyances.

That's not the word for it. You don't understand how our relationship is (H).

Sexual?

fat **** does what fat **** does best.
annoys people.
;)

Leave it out, Lets give the guy a chance to post without everyone getting on his back. Just going to make things worse...please? for me?