What are your Pet hates?

Rufus Hound. What a crock of **** that guy is.

Finding out 20 minutes that a certain world class CB (collocini) was shopping at your local Primark store (Metrocentre). The one day I didn't want to do xmas shopping. *******!

Finding out 20 minutes that a certain world class CB (collocini) was shopping at your local Primark store (Metrocentre). The one day I didn't want to do xmas shopping. *******!

Oh wow he's moving up in the world. I remember seeing him and his partner leaving the poundland in Eldon Square a couple of years ago.

Oh wow he's moving up in the world. I remember seeing him and his partner leaving the poundland in Eldon Square a couple of years ago.

Don't know if he's brave or stupid though-I've shopped there myself round this time last year, and there's a reason why I haven't gone back-twas a living **** I swear. Give the shop some increased publicity though lol

Leaving the wrapping of presents until xmas eve and ******* it up. I really hate wrapping-I'm just **** at it

you could put the presents in nice bags? ;)

This is me though-I got cocky and thought I'd manage this time lol. And as usual I didn't think of getting those fancy bags or getting them wrapped in-store. Learnt for next time round though lol

Last edited:
This is me though-I got cocky and thought I'd manage this time lol. And as usual I didn't think of getting those fancy bags or getting them wrapped in-store. Learnt for next time round though lol

I did the exact same thing. My wrapping didn't look too​ bad. :D

Constant posts on Facebook such as: All i wnt fr Xmas is 2 hav sum1 2 cudle wit and 2 wtch a DVD 2geva.

Xenophobes-"We have to say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas because we will offend foreigners". No you wont. **** off.

Slicing your hand open on a burr in work. Not pretty!

I hate when people eat with their mouth open , like chewing and making that ridiculously annoying noise.

People on twitter that tweet celebs just asking for a retweet. Really dont see what the thrill in this is, especially when you look at their twitter feed and its just them spamming a **** tonne of celebs asking RT PLZ. I can see the point if they were saying something vaguely profound and then it got retweeted but a retweet of them begging for a retweet, whats the point? Theres also the other side of this, the celebs who actaully do sit and spam retweet these messages, footballers I find are the most guilty. Ive just unfollowed Victor Wanyama the Celtic midfielder as he tends to every 3 days or so mass retweet people asking for a retweet which is a shame as I its good to follow footballers for their opinions on footballing matters, reaction to games, transfer news etc.

Last edited:
Having 3 kills and 26 deaths in CoD WaW. ****** kids in their mommys basements :mad:

People in twitter than tweet celebs just asking for a retweet. Really dont see what the thrill in this is, especially when you look at their twitter feed and its just them spamming a **** tonne of celebs asking RT PLZ. I can see the point if they were saying something vaguely profound and then it got retweeted but a retweet of them begging for a retweet, whats the point? Theres also the other side of this, the celebs who actaully do sit and spam retweet these messages, footballers I find are the most guilty. Ive just unfollowed Victor Wanyama the Celtic midfielder as he tends to every 3 days or so mass retweet people asking for a retweet which is a shame as I its good to follow footballers for their opinions on footballing matters, reaction to games, transfer news etc.
i like the 'retweet for my birthday please! would be the best present ever!' people. Makes me laugh. I've been replied to by presenters of this American show I watch (doubt you'll have heard of it, called Deadliest warrior) but was asking something/ saying something to them. would never beg for a retweet :S

Having 3 kills and 26 deaths in CoD WaW. ****** kids in their mommys basements :mad:
surprised you even know how to turn the console on ;)