What computer requirements would be needed to run all leagues at a fast speed?

Metz

Reaction score
Does anyone know?

Can Football Manager use quad-core or octa-core processors properly?

Is there some computer out there that can run all leagues activated with at least a 3, 4, o 5 star speed?

Does anyone know?

Can Football Manager use quad-core or octa-core processors properly?

Is there some computer out there that can run all leagues activated with at least a 3, 4, o 5 star speed?

I have an iCore 7 and I get half a star rating for game speed

I have a Core i7 processor which is overclocked to 4.6 GHz with 8 cores and all leagues on mine runs at 1 star!! So I doubt many if any computers will run all leagues at even 3 stars... Unless someone has paid over £6,000 for the PC as mine cost me £2,300

i7 Quadcore of how many Ghz? You have all leagues and levels of leagues activated?

3.4 GHz Intel Core i7

I have all of europe and North and South America loded up to the lowest leagues

I have a Core i7 processor which is overclocked to 4.6 GHz with 8 cores and all leagues on mine runs at 1 star!! So I doubt many if any computers will run all leagues at even 3 stars... Unless someone has paid over £6,000 for the PC as mine cost me £2,300

mine cost me about £2,800 but that;s with other stuff built into it aswell

Are you sure its an octacore? I don't think any i7 goes up to more than 6 cores.

I have a 6-core/12-thread 3.4GHz 1366 core i7 with 6GB of RAM and I get 5 star rating for computer speed, but half-a-star for game speed when running all leagues (mind you, I've added a few downloaded from here).

I wonder if Football Manager is set up to use hyper-threading, or is a 64-bit app and can thus use greater than 4GB of RAM? Most games are not set up to take advantage of latest technology (to maximise compatibility with older systems) so I think FM might follow suit :(