what did you do for the new year

RYAN21

Banned
Reaction score
what did you do for the new year did you go out or just stay in the house

i went over to my uncles nd the dog woke me up for a walk at 6 i was like wat the ****

I went out to an Italian restaurant, not a party.
Then after I got home I went to a party ;)

Stayed at home with a bottle of baileys the girlfriend and season 4 of the wire. I object to pubs charging you to enter them just because its the new year.

I somehow got into our local rugby club, it was a good enough night, I've just got to learn when is an approriate time to start dancing like Bambi on ice. Also got a chinese :)

Stayed at home with a bottle of baileys the girlfriend and season 4 of the wire. I object to pubs charging you to enter them just because its the new year.

Typical Yid ;):p

Joke

I went to a party and went to bed 2 hours ago but I cannot sleepp

i went to london with mates...got stuck in victoria station till 7:35 this morning because we missed the last train which was at 1:45!!

I went out with Sean, Lee and some friends to the pub, then we all went to Walkabout (minus Lee who went to meet other friends) It was a great night, i want to do it all over again! and no hangover either. :D

:wub: Sounds like a **** of a night to me. Although season 4 does not have enough McNulty and Bubbles gets bullied :(

I went out with Sean, Lee and some friends to the pub, then we all went to Walkabout (minus Lee who went to meet other friends) It was a great night, i want to do it all over again! and no hangover either. :D

What other friends?

Well my brother jut got home from a year in Afghanistan so he was here and we just had a party family and a few mates

Don't remember much XD

I went over my nan's and whatched my brother throw up in the bathroom twice (he's 10, so it wan't cause of drunkness) :S

My gf works at the pub we all go too so we all went there. was good night.

Held a party at mine. Never again.