What do you guys set your attribute threshold settings to?

craiigman

Reaction score
For those who don't know, if you go into Preferences, interface, Skin colours.

You can change the stat rating for what you would call excellent, good, and average. You can set colours for each as well as a colour for below average.

Now the default setup is:

Excellent: 16
Good: 11
Average: 6

But I'd like to know if anyone changes these. I would imagine it's better to change these based on the team you are. So for example a top team might be:

Excellent: 17/18
Good: 13/14
Average: 8/9

Where as a league 2 team might be:

Excellent: 14
Good: 10
Average: 5

But I don't know, which is why I am asking you guys what you set yours as.

I stick to the original thresholds no matter what division I start in as it's all the indication I need really. Always go for my sub 16s in different shades of blue and 16+ in a bright yellow. Contrast is nice.

I stick to the original thresholds no matter what division I start in as it's all the indication I need really. Always go for my sub 16s in different shades of blue and 16+ in a bright yellow. Contrast is nice.

Think you could do a screen shot?

I don't use the same colours, but anyway here's how you change them in settings:

1. Press the FM symbol in the top right corner, select Preferences. Then click on the Preferences tab in the top left corner, and select Interface in the drop-down menu, which will take you here:
View attachment 333103

2. Click on Skin Colours, as shown in the picture above. It will take you here:
View attachment 333104

3. Then just change the colours to whatever pleases the eye, and voila:
View attachment 333102

hey everyone.

saw you guys screenshot are all with the facepack.

where can I get them?
can I use what i have for fm14 over on fm15?

thanks!

hey everyone.

saw you guys screenshot are all with the facepack.

where can I get them?
can I use what i have for fm14 over on fm15?

thanks!

Yes, that's what everyone else is doing. Or so I assume anyway, since that's what I'm doing.