What Do You Need To Find A Winning Tactic?

Joe Fearon

Reaction score
Hi, So Im Real Madrid In Fm09. Im In My Second Season, I'v Won Alot Of Trophies, But The Thing Is My Tactics Only Work For A Certain Amount Of Time, I Know That It Is A Good Tactic As It Suits My Players And Go On About A 15 Unbeaten Run (Thats When I Win My Trophies). But The Thing Is With My Tactics Dont Work For Very Long So I Change My Tactics, Then My Team Dont Play The Way I Expect Them To So I Change My Tactics Back To My Origanl Tactics And They Dont Seem To Work Even Up Against The Teams I Usually Played And Usually Beat, So Can Someone Please Help Me/Teach Me How To Make/Use A New Stable Tactic And If I Needto Do Certain Changes For Certain Matches Because I Have Only Played Football Manger Since Fm08 Which Means I Am Inexperienced And Dont Know Alot About The Big Details That I Would Needto Know To Become A True Football Manager. Help Me Please. Really Really Frustrated!!

The AI will learn your tactic and adapt itself to your tactic. And don't change a tactic after 1 game, a team needs to adapt to a new tactic for an average of 5-6 games.

Dude... you don't have to capitalize the first letter of each word, it actually makes it more difficult to read.

Dude... you don't have to capitalize the first letter of each word, it actually makes it more difficult to read.
I gave up after half a sentence,at least i think thats what it was.

Mate you are real madrid any tactic should work :S

if i was you id have a look at the work of

JP Woody
&
The Better Half ( TBH )

Both have made tactic that are just out of this world and very good tactic for all teams if you cant find a tactic that you want looking at there stuff then you should not be playing fm09