What futures do you focus on...?

Ragzta

Reaction score
Dont know where to post this thread, so im sorry if its totaly wrong...

What im wondering is what parts of the game do you focuse the most on? Im feeling that I dont play the game 100%.. What I mean about that is that I only focuse about the following stuff: Tactics, transfers and a little bit of training...

What parts of the game is important to give some time that maybe is not that obviouse? Feks, how mutch time do u use on a match? Do u join the press confernces? etc etc...

Sorry for my english...

Tactics is vital, i spend alot of time developing one, but if you find it difficult look on the downloads section and download a premade tactic by a member. Youth is anothe aspect I spend alot of time developing, maybesearch Raikan in the search bar and download his young players shortlist. Good staff is also important in your teams production so keep an eye there. I personally spend alot of time between transfers and tactics. Also look for a good training schedule on here or something.

Tactics, Transfers, Media Handling, Scouting, i only commentary all games,

I handle EVERYTHING - I cannot stand delegation, I must be in absolute control all the time!

i handle as much as i can, tactics, transfers, training media, player interaction, stadium improvements, i watch every game on extended highlights.

i handle as much as i can, tactics, transfers, training media, player interaction, stadium improvements, i watch every game on extended highlights.

How do you do improve the stadium? I assumed it was something that just popped up when the time was right.