What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Only newbs get covered in Boomer Bile. ;)

Only had it since Saturday, so yeah I get noobed in Boomer Bile.

But yeah anyway, have you guys played the Versus mode yet, tis rather fun.

Not had time yet, been busy with christmas party's :( But I'm going to give it some playing on Tuesday, especially the Versus mode.

fm 2009,gta 4,nba 2k9 and my favourite mount&blade :))

Any one playing Fable II? I've just ordered it from shopto.net for £24.99, won't get it untill after Christmas now but I don't mind waiting, I have Left 4 Dead to play and COD:WaW to play.

I must of racked so many hours on Fable for the XBOX and this one looks a lot better from the videos I've been watching. There seems to be a **** of a lot more to do as well which will only keep me entertained longer.

I'm not really one for games with spells and such but I think I'll enjoy this one as much as I did the first.

There was too hippies/students on the train earlier talking about Fable II, so if hippies like it then it must be bad.

Got Left 4 Dead & Midnight Club: LA for Christmas.

I'm getting into L4D now wasn't that keen when I tried the PC demo before but I quite like it.

Midnight Club is like the Need For Speed games from a few years ago with improvements. Was only £20 from Gamestation (new) so I can't complain

Playing some more FIFA 09 and L4D on my 360
LittleBigPlanet on my PS3 with FM 09 running on my desktop 24/7 :D

Playing Fifa 09 and Call Of Duty 5 on PS3
Playing FM09 on my laptop

I'm playing quite a lot of games at the moment...

PC: Football Manager 2009, Portal, Trials 2, Team Fortress 2.

PS3: LittleBigPlanet, Burnout Paradise, PES 2009

Been playing Left 4 Dead like mad lately, also enjoy a good ol' game of Fifa though. World at War is also something I don't mind a go on now and then.

atm playin fm09, pes08 (still), cod5 and cs i have a mental age of abwt 8 banjo Kazzooie

I've been playing lots of New Super Mario Bro's on Becky's DS :D

now i'am play metal gear solid 4 in playstation 3..cool...u won't to try ?

lol^ Been playing COD:WaW but I'm not so keen on it, it's OK when I play with my mates but on my own it doesn't have the same appeal as COD4 did. I quite like Fable II as well but the main story has been done before and it's pretty short.

Any one playing Fable II? I've just ordered it from shopto.net for £24.99, won't get it untill after Christmas now but I don't mind waiting, I have Left 4 Dead to play and COD:WaW to play.

I must of racked so many hours on Fable for the XBOX and this one looks a lot better from the videos I've been watching. There seems to be a **** of a lot more to do as well which will only keep me entertained longer.

I'm not really one for games with spells and such but I think I'll enjoy this one as much as I did the first.

What did you think of it?

It was too short, I thought. (Again)

It was a huge upgrade from the original Fable, but still so many bugs to be worked out. I feel like Fable II is what Lionhead promised with Fable in the first place. It's way too easy to make mega bucks in Fable II as well, and when you're filthy rich, the dog's constant yapping about finding 10gold buried in the ground gets a bit old.

Been playing some Pro Evo recently. Just bought a nice new tv so finally can play some proper HD.

Also been playing on my girlfriends DS quite a bit. Brain Training, New Super Mario Bro's & Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney.

FM 09 of course... Sometimes played FM 08 too... And Still playing fallout 3...

I only play fm 09. Basically that's all I do... bought scarface though but until I don't do something decent at fm 09 I don't think Ill play another game. barça lost to osasuna in fixture 23 and I am yet to lose a game maybe this is it, maybe for once I'll achieve something at this game, which will allow me to get back to work since am 3 months late don't think teachers will appreciate, but then... anybody heard of hearts of iron????