What is the best way to raise reputation with lower league team.

mgstewart91

Reaction score
Im currently playing Oxford City they start conference south and i am currently promoted to Sky bet league 1. But the reputation flys around a lot i feel. For example if i loan some sky bet league 2 quality player from arsenal this and a bunch of other people from other places at the end of the season i could find someone amazing ask if he wants to come he says yes. Then i send all my loan players back and it tanks your reputation so if you scout him now it says i would never join this club.

so what im asking what do you think is the best way to raise club reputation because player reputation counts a lot more than i thought so i always try and sign big even if i dont need to.

It's not necessary to buy big, if you met or exceed your board's expectations for a season you will find not only will your rep improve but also that of your club. Promotion for lower league teams works as well (ie bigger/higher league greater standing in the world). Some teams are harder than others a fallen giant (like Leeds) will be easier than a team with a small ground who has never been above lower leagues.

As above plus trophies. If you can get some cups, the rep will increase faster.

i just got Bolton promoted from Championship and won the FA Cup! :D Unlocked lots ! Play above and beyond Boardroom expectations and win cups! Giant killer ;)