what is your highest transfer fee received??

mzrkyh10

well, i am new here recently and i have saw many thread about many various topic but i haven seen one about the one i am talking about................or maybe i didn't look hard enough.................... so anyway, back to the topic!!!!!:)

currently the best transfer received from my wigan athletic club is

Raul (RD)- 9 million to arsenal in 2015/2016 season

.....i know it is not a lot....................

so feel free to post yours and enjoy ^^)

How do I revive a transfer fee? ..

I only usually sell players that are ageing/don't fit my system/under performing, so I rarely get a huge transfer fee.

Haven't really sold anyone on FM11 and when I do it usually varies from 1M to 2.5M. BTW you spelt received wrong.

michael essien, From Chelsea to Inter Milan- 95 million

This was when i am playing FM 2009, i know.....not the right game

do you understand this topic mate?????

Yes, do you understand the difference between the words "revived" and "received" ? I figured the latter half of my post would imply I got the real purpose, the first half was making a joke off the spelling error. :S

FM11 is pretty bad. You normally don't see many huge transfer fees like there were in 09 and 10. I sold Essein for £55 million to Barcelona in 10. Was my highest fee received to date. In FM11, the odd player goes from anywhere from a few hundred thousand up to around £5 million. Kinda unrealistic as I feel FM11 needs more transfer inflation to make it more realistic.

nice guys, keep on going............ i am still expecting someone to beat my transfer fee of essien to inter milan which i received 95 million but this was in fm 09

Back