Need help with my sunderland team... I need a formation and tactics for my team.

Likely 17 man squad

Gordon, Fulop

Bardsley, Turner, Mensah, Dasilva, McCartney, Ferdinand

Malbranque, Cana, Cattermole, Vuckevic, Di maria, Richardson

Bent, Jones, F.Campbell

Thanks in advance​

Thanks ronaseal.

Any advice on my midfield starters? I have cattermole, cana and vuckevic to choose from in the centre. Now I would love to fit them all in but with only two spots who do you think I should play?

Play Cana and Vuckevic. Cana as a ball winning midfielder and Vuckevic as an advanced playmaker

Help!

I'm managing QPR and playing a 4-4-2 formation. I keep drawing alot of games due to my team finishing like a bunch of gruffnuts
rolf.gif

(i get average of 20 attempts on goal a game)
Strikers : R. Vine, H. Camara, E. Smolarek and Viduka (Free transfers)
grin.gif

About 4m Budget left

Any suggestions for players/ tactics?

thanks
grin.gif

So i posted in the wrong section initially, let's try again.

Here's my quick story: I'm managing Ipswich. I was struggling in the championship up until I installed Brian Clough tactics 2010. I was sitting mid table, won pretty much most of the remainder gaimes & gained promotion in my first season via playoff.

At the moment, I'm getting slaughtered in the premier league. I still rate Brian Cloughs tactic, but I don't think i have the right calibre of players to play this tactic in the premier league. I don't know, It's just not working for me. I'm not having problems scoring, it's my defence which i think is the issue. Actually, I don't know what the issue is... which is why I'm here.

I need suggestions and perhaps a tactic which will keep me from getting relegated.

Cheers

i'm looking for a tactic for man utd. i prefer 4 4 2.i use foster(van der sar)-ansaldi-ferdinand - vidic(miranda)-evra-valencia-de rossi-carrick-di maria(nani)-rooney-berbatov.I like to play a rigid game, more creative freedom,man mark,roaming, tackling and closing down on default. i tend to concede goals through the middle.i also put the marking on man to man.my current tactic is inspired by the one shown in the TT 10 appendix for man utd.can you give any suggestions???

i'm looking for a tactic for man utd. i prefer 4 4 2.i use foster(van der sar)-ansaldi-ferdinand - vidic(miranda)-evra-valencia-de rossi-carrick-di maria(nani)-rooney-berbatov.I like to play a rigid game, more creative freedom,man mark,roaming, tackling and closing down on default. i tend to concede goals through the middle.i also put the marking on man to man.my current tactic is inspired by the one shown in the TT 10 appendix for man utd.can you give any suggestions???

Hello

This is what i wud try

try using DE ROSSI and putting him infront of the back 4 and set hes status to defend. then use Carrick as a midfield either as a ball winner or play maker and obviously keep ur 2 wingers but set them individually up as support and change from man marking to zonal marking - and play fluid football as manchester untied is a pass and movement team

Thanks

i thought man utd are a rigid ...at most balanced team ...not a fluid one...i will take your advice ...

Im starting out as Arsenal and I would like to know what formation to play as i want to use a dm, cm and a am but im not sure what players to put around them??

download link doesnt work for me :S

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:23 PM ----------

I'd like a good plug n play tactic for Arsenal. I haven't bought any yet but i'd like Dzeko and i might aswell buy him..

Thx

Need a tactic for Liverpool.

Have Gerrard, Pato, Torres, Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Balotelli, Quaresma, Zhirkov, Macherano, Motinho, Aquilani, Henry, Vela, Maxwell, Carragher, Agger, David Luiz, Curtis Davies, Insua, Motta, Miguel Torres, Saivet, Guiliano, Glen Johnson and Pepe Reina in goal. Up to now have been using a 4-1-3-2 with wing-backs but would like to try something new.

Hey guys, i would love your oppinion on a tactic for atletico madrid. I signed Srna and Cardozo, and no other players in my starting 11

i know this is off the subject but does anyone know how to get that thing on your comments under it where it says what club your managing, star player , big buy and all that thanks in advance :D

i know this is off the subject but does anyone know how to get that thing on your comments under it where it says what club your managing, star player , big buy and all that thanks in advance :D

Click someone elses and then type in the unique id's

Hi everybody,

I've used almost every tactic imaginable with Man Utd but I always seem to have the same problem. I average atleast 15 to 20 shots on goal every game yet manage to score 1 or 2 goals whereas my opponent will manage to equalize with just 4 or 5 shots on goal. I also manage to hit the woodwork at least 3 times a game. Can somebody help me please!!

I'm in 6th season with my Newcastle and this is my tactic. (we won the Premier division in last 2 seasons)
---------GK---------
FB--DC--DC--FB
------DM--DM------
------------------------
AM-----AM-----AM
----------FC----------

FBs are both on attack duty while one of the DC is Stopper and another is his Cover.
One of the DMs is Deep Lying Playmaker with support duty and another is Anchor Man with defend duty.
Both Wingers are on attack duty, while the middle AM is Inside Forward with attack duty. (I switch their roles from time to time and make both wingers Inside Forwards and the center AM Advanced Playmaker with support duty.
FC is usually Target Man.

I use direct passing style and always press high up while using Attacking mentality. If we're the underdogs then I usually attack in the first half then switch to control mentality and we try to hold the ball.

Need a tactic for Liverpool.

Have Gerrard, Pato, Torres, Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo, Balotelli, Quaresma, Zhirkov, Macherano, Motinho, Aquilani, Henry, Vela, Maxwell, Carragher, Agger, David Luiz, Curtis Davies, Insua, Motta, Miguel Torres, Saivet, Guiliano, Glen Johnson and Pepe Reina in goal. Up to now have been using a 4-1-3-2 with wing-backs but would like to try something new.

with that line up u can use practically ne tactic u want and still win

Hello, started my career at Newcastle got them promoted 1st time round played till end of jan and got offered the arsenal job, Never been them before and was woundering the best tactic to play my squard is below