Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooltownfc

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so when i get the new Patch 11.3 i am going to start on a database for a old year so like last year someone did 1995/96 season like that so i would like you to fill in the following template.

Year :
Leagues :
Possible to get enough reasearch(yes/no) :
Would you like to help on the project :

Thankyou :)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:54 PM ----------

bump

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

anyone

Year : 1998/99
Leagues : Premier League
Possible to get enough reasearch(yes/no) : Yes.. this website provides all of the premier league squads from the 1998/99 season http://en.eufo.de/football/squad/manchester-united/1998-99
Would you like to help on the project : No not really, i have no patience for editing, though i have just gave you a website, so i think thats a start. :)

Year : 1992-93 (i think, the first season of PL)
Leagues : Premier league
Possible to get enough reasearch(yes/no) : Should be
Would you like to help on the project : Um well i don't know how to so no, sorry

is it possible in editor make that season really begins, for example in '98 and finishes in '99

its not impossible because i did it with cm3 updated to season 08/09 by editing the line of code but the code is diffrent in fm 11 so if somebody new the code then it might be possible

id like one for any year before 2003. but its only good if you can do it for a few countries in europe like england spain and italy. or else interacting with other leagues in the game would just make no sense.

as for research there is loads available for different leagues and countries

its not impossible because i did it with cm3 updated to season 08/09 by editing the line of code but the code is diffrent in fm 11 so if somebody new the code then it might be possible

There is no "line of code" to edit in Football Manager 2011. Could you please elaborate on what you mean?

Year : i think 98/99 would be a great year, fabulous man united chelsea and arsenal teams..
Leagues : english premier league
Possible to get enough reasearch(yes/no) : yeah ive loads of dvds including season highlights, squad lists
Would you like to help on the project : would love to mate, love editing databases. message me if you want to work together

There is no "line of code" to edit in Football Manager 2011. Could you please elaborate on what you mean?

It was possible in the CM3 era, the Tapani patch would update it to 08/09 or whatever, but a) that wasnt going backwards and b) that isnt FM2011

afaik it would be impossible in FM2011

It was possible in the CM3 era, the Tapani patch would update it to 08/09 or whatever, but a) that wasnt going backwards and b) that isnt FM2011

afaik it would be impossible in FM2011

I know it was possible with the older versions but we're not talking about Championship Manager games here, are we? :)

The creator of this thread has been banned permanently so he wont be doing this, I have seen a 2004/5 db floating around the FM community just google FM11 2004/5 and it should show up

The creator of this thread has been banned permanently so he wont be doing this, I have seen a 2004/5 db floating around the FM community just google FM11 2004/5 and it should show up

what did he get banned for lol

Multiple users ie milco,thenextbrianclough, ronaldinhoo,thedatabaseman, and about 25 others and the person behind them all was the shots which thankfully is a blessing as we can now get back to a friendly site.

Status
Not open for further replies.