What's the biggest lead you've thrown away?

Was up 4-0 with my Juventus team a while ago. Ended up loosing 5-4 in the Europa League final >.<

I was infront of Borussia Dortmund with 0-3 and ended up being 3-3 with 1860 Munich. What is the skin you are using anyway?

I was leading 3-0 against some 6th division team with Mansfield, and ended up 3-3.

A two goal lead against Naval with Benfica. Embarrasing XD

Pff this happens to me so many times... I remember a game with Leeds, i was in the play off final against Millwall , was winning 3-0, game ended up 3-3 but i won on penaltys :p

i dont throw away leads :p because i usually rage quit when they draw level and go off in a tantrum :D

3-0 up at half time with villa against Liverpool in the league cup.

My half time team talk said dont get complacent.

They came out and levelled it 3-3. :S

I one in extra time 7-3 but and then went on to win the cup so it wasnt that horrific.

This wasn't lead in a game but I lead against Real 5-0 after 1st game at my place (I was Arsenal) and ended up loosing 6-0 at their place and they went to Champions league final against Shakhtar and ended up winning it :'(

4 - 0 up Vs Juventus in my Inter season, 75 minutes and cruising.. Lost 5 - 4 in the last 15 minutes, was my only loss of the season, so close to an unbeaten record :(

3-0 up against aston villa as plymouth argyle (got em into the premier league :D) then we get a red card, concede two penalties and lose 6-4 :(