When will players want to sign for me?

katie

Reaction score
Hello, I am burnley and I have recently been promoted into the premiership in my first season as manager and I was 20 odd points clear of the runners up nottingham forest! The problem is I'm trying to sign youngsters or amazing players such as Eden hazard, fautso Rossi etc. But they just don't want to enter negotiations on a contract?! I have the money to buy these players and pay decent wages(in my opinion) but they just want nothing to do with it!*

Does anyone know when they will begin wanting to sign for me because it's really restricting my options! Shall I use an editor to get my reputation up or what?!

Feedback please, thanks.

They may want to go to a bigger club like Man Utd, Chelsea or a bigger foreign club. But after my 3rd season in premiership after promotion, I was starting to attract excellent talented players.

Well i dont think players like Eden Hazard would want to sign for Burnley who have just been promoted. If you want to sign players like that just try and get into Europe. Dont use the editor and cheat, that's pointless.