Which players should have increased CA/PA in FM12?

Pretty much the whole Liverpool team should be edited on FM12. Has anybody played them on 11.3? There diabolical. Special mention to Jack Robinson, Spearing, Flanno, Martin Kelly, Lucas and Luis Suarez

I can only say about croatian players... many of them have great PA but bad CA... I think SI need to improve Vukusic, Ticinovic...

Pretty much the whole Liverpool team should be edited on FM12. Has anybody played them on 11.3? There diabolical. Special mention to Jack Robinson, Spearing, Flanno, Martin Kelly, Lucas and Luis Suarez
Nope.

Dont forget Carroll. He is woeful on the game

Gaitan, Muller, Carole, Jara, Urreta, Djalo, Gotze, Albrington, etc

The West Brom Squad.Odemwingie outscored many of the bigger names in the league.Also Simon *** and Mulumbu need improvement to CA and PA.

I'd like to see Balotelli's intelligence drop to the level of a chicken.
Also some of Real Madrid's starlets(Marcelo,Khedira,Albiol) should get a revised CA, because i'm tired to see Marcelo winning the "Defender of the Year" 4 times in a row and Khedira looking like the best target man in the game.
Mancini's ability as a manager should also drop to the level of a chicken.
Kaka-injury proneness 10??? I'd say 20.
Fabregas,Mascherano,Terry,Torres,Higuain,Lisandro Lopes,Alex Song,Thomas Muller should have a lower CA.
Pepe Reina should be reconstructed,because he's impossible to get past.
And many other that i can't remember right now...but the most important thing that should be revised is the game engine,because a player like Del Piero will never run with the ball outside the field 3 times in a row when he's aiming for the goal.
Ohh I was about to forget...PASTORE is simply not human-skilled.I wonder how Maradona would have looked, if Pastore has these skills... Cheers

I'll flip if Torres is as good on 12 as he is on 11.

1. You're a Liverpool fan.
2. They came 6th, it's quite easy to win the league with them on 11.3...

Also some of Real Madrid's starlets(Marcelo,Khedira,Albiol) should get a revised CA, because i'm tired to see Marcelo winning the "Defender of the Year" 4 times in a row and Khedira looking like the best target man in the game.
Fabregas,Mascherano,Terry,Torres,Higuain,Lisandro Lopes,Alex Song,Thomas Muller should have a lower CA.
And many other that i can't remember right now...but the most important thing that should be revised is the game engine,because a player like Del Piero will never run with the ball outside the field 3 times in a row when he's aiming for the goal.
Ohh I was about to forget...PASTORE is simply not human-skilled.I wonder how Maradona would have looked, if Pastore has these skills... Cheers

Interesting man, very interesting!

Agree about Balotelli, Marcelo, Khedira, Albiol, Mascherano, Torres, Pepe Reina, Del Piero and Pastore. Disagree with everything else.
Also, Villa should get lover CA, Pedro should get mental boost ( anticipation, decisions, work rate, team work), Ferdinand lower CA, he's the only overrated player in United on 11.3. Rooney should have 18 first touch, and at least 15 long shots, if freaking Messi have 16, Rooney should have 15 ( at least I repeat).
Ash Young should be best winger on the game, De Gea should be -10, Jones -10, Macheda -10, Chicharito should have 190 CA, Ravel Morrison and Pogba should also be -10. United should have sugar daddy... oh wait...

All Borussia, all Lech (Polish league is very poor in FM 2011), all Steaua and all Hannover, all Polish, Romanian and Danish league. And of the players Papadopoulos, Piszczek, Lewandowski, Kagawa, Rudnevs, Kadlec, Bony, David Degen, Matuschyk , Alan (RB Salzburg), Chicharito, Matheus (Dnipro), Larsson (Malmo), Melikson (Wisła), Medo (Partizan), Stilić and Cristian Tanase (Steaua)