Who are some managers that implement attractive football

it didnt work very well with us though, the first few games of the season under him were woeful!

I agree things didn't work very well with at Leicester but I don't think it was because of the type of football he was trying to play it was that the players he was trying to play it with weren't used to it which was shown by the players saying in interviews that they weren't used to playing it out from the back ect Sven has us playing some good football at the moment I think and its nice to be winning :D

Attractive football is subjective, some people think route one football is attractive.

I personally think that Arsenal is the only team that plays attractive football in the Prem. And I think the attractive styles of play are in Argentina, Spain, Brazil, and other Latin American countries. Maybe Holland and Portugal. Also, I don't think ManU play attractive football. They usually play a very good team game based around hard-working, athletic, fit players (Park, Giggs, Rooney, etc.) some physical players in the midfield, a poaching goal scorer (Van Nistelrooy, now Berbatov), and a creative player (Ronaldo, now Nani). They usually rely on pace and the counter-attack to punish teams that play too offensively. They're very efficient and it's a great system but I wouldn't call them attractive, especially in the Champions League. That's just my opinion though and it's totally subjective, but I'm sure a lot of people will get ****** off reading it.

I really admire Guardiola and Wenger because they want to play attractive football no matter what, even if it costs them results. Or Valdano, who would fire a manager if they won if it was a boring on the field product (Capello). It's too bad the Mourinho's and Benitez's of the game are what's common these days, and at the end of the day, the tactical managers usually can win, especially if it's a two-legged draw. But can they develop players? Often times they can't.
I agree it is subjective. Arguably even Mourinho's football can be considered 'attractive' in a different sense. The way he sets up his teams, their moment and the tactical battle can be quite interesting to watch. For me anyway. It is like a real time game of chess. Sort of...

Biesla springs to mind.

Although for me even teams like Stoke have their merits. Winger beats his man and sends in a brilliant cross for the target man to get to first and bullet head it into the net = **** face.

Eddie Howe - Burnley

Avram Grant - West Ham (Doesn't Work)

Jim Magilton, Well i think he did before he got sacked for us

Has to be Alan Pardew, I don't think he has done a bad job at all when he's came into Newcastle, and it's inspiring seeing us score 4 against Arsenal in a thrilling encounter.

I agree things didn't work very well with at Leicester but I don't think it was because of the type of football he was trying to play it was that the players he was trying to play it with weren't used to it which was shown by the players saying in interviews that they weren't used to playing it out from the back ect Sven has us playing some good football at the moment I think and its nice to be winning :D
yeah same, he probably would of sorted it out but the beatings we were getting.. he had to go. Sven's awesome, great signings because of his contacts, plays good football and were winning!;D

Allardyce, Hodgson, Pulis.

But seriously: Wenger, Guardiola, Ferguson, Holloway, Garrido, Villas Boas..

Andre Villas Boas :wub:
Wenger and Guardiola also. Cant think of anybody else really :)