Who is the best young Striker in the world?

Who is the best young striker in the world?

• Total voters
on my game benzema can't hit a barn door, aguero marquinhos are the picks

I know I missed a few players on the poll but even without the poll I was just wanting to know peoples opinions on this subject. Aguero and Keirrison are deffo in with a shout on this but I made thread real late and forgot about some of the best players.:p

how can you not have Higuain, he's about as good as pato. n mata, he's a left winger but can also play up front

Last edited:
Mario Balotelli or Robert Lewandowski

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

where is the agüero ? he is younger than mario gomez

In real life or in FM? If in real life, of course Benzema is the best youngest striker. In FM, I choose Vela. He scores a lots of goals and added with more assists. ^^)

Really?!
Sorry but don't see how Benzema is clearly better than Pato or Aguero in real life.

Aguero in both game and life I'd say...

Bojan is rubbish in real life, it's Pato or Dzeko

LOL. Did you actually say Bojan is rubbish? He is so much better than Pato and will be bigger than Pato in the future. And Dzeko? Do I even need to say anything about that?

Oh yeah, Aguero would get my vote but he isn't here so I'll say Benzema.

balotelli is the best, better than benzema.
Vela is also very very good player from season 2010-2011 onwards, amazing player 4 arsenal: scores 31 league goals in 20 premier league matches

The problem is their are so many players that could go on this list, and players such as Bojan, Vela, Balotelli, Sanchez and Marquinhos are yet to really live up to their potential. Realistically, you could easily have Rooney on the list, he is only 23.

Also, Gomez is 23, therefore a young striker.

In FM your forgetting Keirrison!
In real life....Benzema

I think it has to be pato

i mean he is ac milans 1st chose striker and he is still a teen must be doing something right
and he was there top league goal scorer last season

either that or Milan dont have good strikers other than him

in my game its Pato. Hes won World Player of the year twice at the age of 21 and 22 and regularly scores around 40-50 a season

mario balotelli if played in the right manner is a goal machine

95 goals for me in about 110 premier league matches, many more in other competitions

bojan is amazing for me for barca as he scores up front nd assists and scores when played on right wing

in real life benzema definetly,
on fm sanchez scores loads for me, AML!!