who is the worst player ever to play for one of the big 4 clubs?

Who's the worst

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sorry about the late poll had a lot of emails

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------

i forgot to add chris sutton and mark bosnich
sorry:'(

Eric Djemba Djemba no ques asked. But what are Deco doing on the list??? He has been really good this season...

but deco hasn't been playing many games and not like he used to

joe, do u want me to add robinho to the list

i would have said cygan but he was a part of the invincibles even though he didnt do anything so i would say voronin. hes shocking

manucho!! what about juan sebastien veron???

you know i was tempted to put anelka up there for his spell at liverpool but decided not to as it would be harsh

---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

yeah i should have put veron
next time

Where's Lucas on this list?

Plus why Robbie Keane, Bable, Bentley and Mutu? Mutu was awesome when he first joined Chelsea.

lucas is on the list
and mutu took drugs
that's the reason chelsea didn't want him

Had to be Aliadiere for me. A shocking player. XD

a waste of money if you ask me
you know the money they spent on robinho could have been enough to buy etoo because at the time he was surplus to requirements at barca

Voronin defo.
How is Mutu on there? He's an animal!

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 PM ----------

Where's Lucas on this list?

Plus why Robbie Keane, Bable, Bentley and Mutu? Mutu was awesome when he first joined Chelsea.

Agree, except Babel. He's the 2nd worst lol.

how much i want to vote for jeffers the useless tw@ he is robbing us paying him his wages!!!

aliadiere for me tho

what about benjani his first season at portsmouth he couldnt shoot for toffee and next few seasons he was banging them in left right and center lol