Who plays well up front with wayne rooney.?

Aguero is the best striker in the game in my opinion, scored more than one goal per match when I played my frist and only save with a big club, Barcelona.
He is insane by him.

dzeko and rooney got like atleast 70 goals together .. both won awards and were in team of the season ... well thats just for me !!!!!!

Buddy this thread is useless because it is not players who will make your team progress. It's Tactics! As simple as that. Whoever partners Rooney is not the matter. How to get the best of ROONEY is what matters.
Still to help you. In a save that i got fed up with as the SI ****** me properly in the 2nd season. Rooney got a broken leg and the team were KO and i was sacked. But the season before and in that current season
Last season - Around 40 games(overall) - 48 goals
The season i got FCK - 12 games - 20goals.

How i achieved that - Set him as Advanced forward and playing as left Sc(i believe that Si use this With Chelsea and suarez) + USe corner cheat and let Rooney lurk outside the area. Works a charm.

Also in that same game - berbatov was deadly before i sold him to barca - 1st season he had played around 25 games - 25 games.

Buddy this thread is useless because it is not players who will make your team progress. It's Tactics! As simple as that. Whoever partners Rooney is not the matter. How to get the best of ROONEY is what matters.
Still to help you. In a save that i got fed up with as the SI ****** me properly in the 2nd season. Rooney got a broken leg and the team were KO and i was sacked. But the season before and in that current season
Last season - Around 40 games(overall) - 48 goals
The season i got FCK - 12 games - 20goals.

How i achieved that - Set him as Advanced forward and playing as left Sc(i believe that Si use this With Chelsea and suarez) + USe corner cheat and let Rooney lurk outside the area. Works a charm.

Also in that same game - berbatov was deadly before i sold him to barca - 1st season he had played around 25 games - 25 games.

there really is no need to use the corner cheat with Wayne Rooney mate :S