Who should I sell? Berbatov or Owen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

steadinator

Reaction score
So I bought David Villa and now I want to sell either Berbatov or Owen? But who? And how much will I get for who I sell? I'm using the latest patch 10.3 or something like that.

I'd say Owen because he isn't as good, but depends if you need the money or not. If you need the money, go Berbatov, if you don't, go Owen.

I'd say Owen because he isn't as good, but depends if you need the money or not. If you need the money, go Berbatov, if you don't, go Owen.

Owen would onlt be good if he had better stamina and fitness levels,something he clearly lacks.He is a real Poacher of the ball but coming to his ability to play a full 90-minute match is beyond out of the question.

It would be best to sell Owen first and then Berbatov.

Okay I'm gonna sell Owen in January and Berbatov at the end of the season, how much should I offer them for?

Honestly?

Both, before they get older, and lets face it, Owen's injury prone, and Berbatov's, well... Berbatov.. ****.

go about 4 mil over owens value and id say atleast 10 for berba over

no man i got over 20mill for berbatov in first season and he was playin **** and owen got injured 4 da sesen but got me goasl he is a brill poacher. In my game i bought defoe and sold berba and also got dzeko. played owen and defoe. they r both poachers so i wud say get defoe as ur poacher he iz brill

Status
Not open for further replies.