Who to buy for Man Utd and Swansea? HELP!

iStaan

Reaction score
Any position here.

I am just looking for any suggestions of players to buy for these clubs.

Swansea - They have to suit the short passing strategy and the budget is roughly 7m

Man Utd - Anyone under 25 odd million

Please can anyone offer any suggestions?

Your current Line-Up, Season, Tactics, Philosophy etc. ?

Swansea - Current Line up - Vorm
Tate Williams Caulker Taylor
Season hasnt started
Tactics - Barcelona Tactics
( Short passing etc )
Britton
Sigurosson McEachran

Dyer Sinclair
Graham

For swansea, Kara and Yttergard Jenssen (I think thats how you spell it). Ze Roberto might also be worth a punt, and Carlos Villanueva

Being a Man Utd supporter in between doing challenges ect i always have a Man Utd career running. Now over 6-7 seasons of playing most times. Strategy I've found is buy noone in year one, sell players like Carrick (I always sell Nani because you can never train him out of taking massive long shots every game), Gibson, Berbatov after a season because he really starts to drop. Play Welbeck or he'll drop off after a season or 2. And if you win the Prem League and especially Euro Champ League your transfer can get boosted up to about 100m. TACTIC - just before you win a season ask the board for more transfer % to be released so by the time you win it they hand out more. Got to aim for the best realistic pick ups.....Mario Gotze, Sanogo, Jovetic, Eden Hazard, Asamoah, Vidal, Ramsey, Joel Valencia. But if only 25m.....Joel Valencia (approx3m) and Sanogo (approx 4m) (both are stars for Barcelona in my current season).....sorry got a bit off topic.....will come back with more cant think atm

the swansea team you should sign danny simpson he is a quality right back and try and get rosicky on loan if you can

for swansea you should look at vrsaljko and tshabalala (sp?) i've found both of them to be solid performers and vrsaljko will get better with time. also when I signed tshabalala i played him LAM in a 4-5-1 with sinclair as my striker.

on my swansea save i picked up owen hargreaves on a free second season and he shocked me was a gr8 signing along with moussa dembele but that was second season so i had a bigger budget and could offer more wage

In my Man United save I signed Shaqiri from Basel for around 10/11 mil in the first season and he has been awesome so far. Also Eriksen from Ajax bosses the midfield regularly I bought in January of that season and I bought Milito from Inter MIilan in my first season because Rooney and Hernandex were injured for 3/4 months in the Community Shield. Also I sold Fabio to Bayern for 10 mil and bought Gonzalo Castro, maybe needs a season or two to settle in because his morale has been quite poor this season despite playing 20+ games in all competitions. Cabaye, Tiote and Krul I got from Newcastle but again I think they need a season to get used to the big time after nearly being relegated last season.

Krul is a top keeper. With my Man Utd save I held onto Rafael and Fabio. By season 3, Fabio I sold for 22m and teams like Barca have offered 30m+ for Rafael