bheyes

Reaction score
after seeing the new features announced last night I can't wait for the game! What makes it more exciting is the fact I've pre-ordered the game so I'll get beta access in around 2 weeks! Just wondering what kind of manager you guys are going to be? Tracksuit or Tactical? and what teams you are looking to manage and why????

Will most probs be tactical manager. Will do my usuall long term UTD save the run a lower league save at the same time, not decided who yet though :)

Think I'm gonna go with 2/3rds tactical manager, and will do my usual Doncaster career save, with maybe a separate one in some minor nation with a semi-pro non-league side

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im going to be a tactical manager, I'm more a thinker than getting hands dirty type guy. Will do my normal 1 save over the year, basically start unemployed and just go with the flow for 50 years+. Got a new laptop so will be able to load up more leagues as well. Hopefully start in the Vanarama Conference and work my way up.

Load all the major leagues, go in the middle of tracksuit/tactical manager, and go with Manchester United.. xD I never have the inclination to do a long term save for any other team.. Although, I may also do a LT save with Atletico or Dortmund this time around..

I will most likely be a Tactical Manager.
Main save: Chelsea.
When I get bored of winning too much ( :D) I will probably play with Schalke/Werder Bremen and Honved (got pretty far in FM14 with my "Mighty Magyars" challenge, but winning the World Cup is nowhere near in sight :( ).

Will most likely be someone with money first so I can enjoy having a spend or someone were I can make decent cash through sales, probs arsenal or chelsea. Then will be Leeds, then Portsmouth so I can be a tracksuit manager and rebuild pompey, I will then go do my usual Newells Old Boys then who knows!

Will probably be Spurs I know their team the most and always start with them. I was impressed with the signings Hull made as well so might start one with them after.

Will be Newcastle, and a very tactical manager. I think Newcastle will be much harder to manage this year than in previous years, I've always managed to finish top 3 first season and won the title second at bare minimum with them (only played a few years mind). This year would be much harder to repeat that.

What is the interest to be training manager when you can have coaches than can do a better job than yours ?

Definetely tactical though.

I'd go with training manager because I'm going to start with a lower league team.

Going tracksuit myself, and starting unemployed with the aim to take charge of a Skrill North/South team. Then as usual I'll be hunting for a level 11 database and taking charge of a local club like Walker

1st save Gonna be either Chelsea or Utd just to get to know the new features better and then my main save will be Either a german Wolfsburg / Hoffenhaim or a Leeds save (Was my main save in fm14)

A relatively balanced manager and go for Blackburn Rovers. Take them back to the top! Either that or start a game in the lower leagues. Starting at a top team with money to blow just isn't all that fun to me.

As always, going to start up with a long-term Galatasaray save till I'm bored. :D

Will be a tactical manager and will probably look to go either Ajax or Dortmund

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A season game with Chelsea, Liverpool, United, Real and Benfica, and one of this will turn into a LT save.

Probs a double save Of York city rising through the divisions and a Roll of dice see what happens starting at somewhere like River or Ajax and see what unfolds

Tactical Manager and 1st one will probably be Roma, there gonna be amazing on this game i think