Whos Gonna win the SPL 09/10

LH4

Reaction score
Im a Celtic supporter through and through ;) and i have faith in tony mowbray ^^) .

So i think Celtic will win the leauge :)

We'll have to wait and see who each team sign..

I usually would want Hearts to win it,but with a boyhood hero of mine Mogga at Celtic now im going to have to want them to win it.Hearts 2nd with a bit of luck would be perfect.

I usually would want Hearts to win it,but with a boyhood hero of mine Mogga at Celtic now im going to have to want them to win it.Hearts 2nd with a bit of luck would be perfect.

You a secret Jambo? i almost loved you there untill you said monkey heed was your hero.

I hope Celtic crash and burn as always :). A decent run in europe and third place again would be ideal for me. Maybe a good cup run

I think the best team in Scotland is East Stirlingshire.

Fave Scottish team they are so useless but i think Rangers will win it again

im guessing either celtic or rangers. honestly the most boring and predictible league in the world.

Id like it if someone like The Hibs won it. It would be a shame to the top 2.

This is the way i would like to see it .

1. Celtic
2. Hibs
3. Hearts
4. Rangers :)

But it is usually the same two teams .

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

And What about the EPL

I say Liverpool (H)

Epl i think is...

My signature says it all and the pic will happen next season.

im guessing either celtic or rangers. honestly the most boring and predictible league in the world.

sigh, another retarded post. We have 12 teams in our top division and it's dominated by two teams. England has 20 teams and it's always the same 2-3 sides if your lucky. Italy has been one sided recently as has Spain and France so where is your logic....moron

Id like it if someone like The Hibs won it. It would be a shame to the top 2.

i would kill myself.

This is the way i would like to see it .

1. Celtic
2. Hibs
3. Hearts
4. Rangers :)

But it is usually the same two teams .

---------- Post added at 07:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 PM ----------

And What about the EPL

I say Liverpool (H)

If that happened i would cry :(

sigh, another retarded post. We have 12 teams in our top division and it's dominated by two teams. England has 20 teams and it's always the same 2-3 sides if your lucky. Italy has been one sided recently as has Spain and France so where is your logic....moron

well the premiership hasent been dominated by just 2 teams since 1988 has it and the football is just awfull in the scottish league id luv celtic and rangers to come into the english league they would be lucky to finish mid-table

well the premiership hasent been dominated by just 2 teams since 1988 has it and the football is just awfull in the scottish league id luv celtic and rangers to come into the english league they would be lucky to finish mid-table

1992–93 Manchester United
1993–94 Manchester United
1994–95 Blackburn Rovers
1995–96 Manchester United
1996–97 Manchester United
1997–98 Arsenal
1998–99 Manchester United
1999–2000 Manchester United
2000–01 Manchester United
2001–02 Arsenal
2002–03 Manchester United
2003–04 Arsenal
2004–05 Chelsea
2005–06 Chelsea
2006–07 Manchester United
2007–08 Manchester United
2008–09 Manchester United

I see what you mean there is no domination there.

You a secret Jambo? i almost loved you there untill you said monkey heed was your hero.

I hope Celtic crash and burn as always :). A decent run in europe and third place again would be ideal for me. Maybe a good cup run
Mogga was Boro captain in our darkest hour Kris,all Boro fans worship the guy,he's one of the nicest guys in football too.

Hearts are my Scottish team yes,used to own and wear there kit in my Sunday kick abouts.The asics one sponsored by Strongbow,it was a lovely strip.