joe12

Reaction score
I bought Nani, and he was really happy, playing quality. I bought him in January, and he ended up with most goals + assists of anyone in the league. Start of second season he was shocking, didnt socre 1 goal and only got 2 or 3 assists in 20 matches, anyone know how i can get good nani back?

try resting him? or tell him he's being rubbish or something? whats his general happiness like?

general happiness is superb, and i have told him he aint playing well, and i have told the media too.

rest him for a few games? try playing him in a different role?

how are you playing him atm? oh and don't criticise too often, tell him you have faith in him ;)

just leave him on the bench for 2-3 games, hopefully he will come back to his form .

Next time his rating drops below 5.9, give him warnings then fines.

Not all players quality is based on their goals and assists, the match rating is the best way to see how he is performing. He probably just needs a kick up the back side.

Put him on the transfer list i done it to ballotelli wen his form dipped worked wonders

has any other club declared interest in him because that can unsettle him am i right?

Mayeb u brough in too many fresh players he cant communicate with whell ? bad vibes at training dunno, teams have to connect whell to play good.

yeah i know goals and assists dont tell everything, but he was runner up in pfa player of the year, and was immense, but now his average rating is 6.2 I will try resting him, but i think if that doesnt work i will take the 10m profit, (bought for 7, offered 17) and buy someone else