why is my team **** against **** teams

hamptonmanger

Reaction score
im playing as Aston villa doing an all British team and ive done really well apart from playing against teams i should be beating and definitely not losing to so far ive lost four and drawn six against these teams:

Bolton wolves Blackburn Birmingham Newcastle Fulham stoke west brom

ive work out ive dropped 24 points which would see me top of the league very comfortably. I don't expect to win all of them but certainly not to drop this many points.

so i was wondering if any of you had any ideas on how i could stop this complacency, and if there are any tactics you lot new which would help.

Most of the points i have dropped have been from home so there is no problem with playing away

heres a picture of my formation any help would be good

Give them teamtalks telling them not to be complacent? Have you changed anything at all between those games and normal ones?

Also, a note: niether Guzan nor Friedel are British. :p

Give them teamtalks telling them not to be complacent? Have you changed anything at all between those games and normal ones?

Also, a note: niether Guzan nor Friedel are British. :p

ive tried plenty of team talks like expect a win, you can win, do it for the fans, and my team never seem to perform. the one about not being complacent has not come up in months

on a side note i run out of money to sign a decent keeper so il do it the next transfer window ;)

just get brian mcclair in as your assistant, he does my team talks for me and iv played 19 times in the league and won 18 of them

when worse teams play better teams they change tactics szo they have every1 behind the ball and counter attack... so try playing control or playing deeper and forcing them to come out and reduce the chance of a counter attack