rolyat5794

Reaction score
i bought ryan shawcross in my first season at blackburn, then half way through 2nd season he wanted to be transfer listed. i am now about to start 5th season and he played more games then my other centrebacks but still wont be taken off transfer list and wont sign a new contract but was unhappy went i offered him to clubs. help

Im managing stoke, he complains he is not a t a bigger enough club, I finished 7th in first season, he hasn't spoke to me for 8 months. TIP: get a big enough offer for him, sell him, cus it starts off unhappy and gets worse. I rejected 2 £10 million bids and cant get half that now.

If you can get him happy and playing well then try.

I signed Shawcross midway through my second season with Liverpool and now 6 games into my third season, I would say he is my first choice centreback and is a regular for England now...probably make him captain once Gerrard retires, although super Stevie has just signed a contract till 2015!

that is the lolest thing alive...hahaha made my day.

Give him a slap in the face and tell him to behave like a man (6)...

Tbh, if his not comfortable in your team, and there's nothing you can do to remedy that, sell him.

Maybe its just me - if ANY player of mine said they wanted to leave - I get rid for the best price I can straight away. No messing, no praising - bye bye son. No player is bigger than the team, and you can usually get an up and coming young player to replace him for a fraction of the price.